Let's point, and laugh at Ugh, because Blair cannot sleep.

Although I'm incredibly busy, I make a great effort to go to bed errday at midnight (except days when I know I can sleep in). While I don't get as much sleep as I would like, I certainly get enough to keep me awake for the entire day.

Also, I've been doing some gaming songs of my own, only mine have been on the piano, and I'm not good.

Yes indeed, I was bloody well roasting last night then quite cold by later. Considering i run hot (my hands are never cold unless I hold them in ice) it was quite a sensation.

Reading a book by this guy is quite, eh, chilling as well:

tom_4b.jpg

It's the pedosmile, that's all.

It is summer over here, and the sun is about half and hour from rising, and I am still freezing my voonerables in a t-shirt and shorts.

Bollocks to this.

So wait...the topic is now people can't sleep because of me? Jeez, thanks guys. Knowing this, I see commercials all the time for mattresses saying, "Bad back? Tired of rolling over in your sleep because UghRochester is still around? Then you need the new Temper pedic mattress!"

Oh and you guys are welcome!

^ Yes Ugh. Blair cannot sleep, so he has RESORTED to pointing and laughing at you. That's what it has come to.

Fuck man, learn to read.

Chrono Cross music.

thetank said:
Seriously, sleep is so underrated. I miss the sweet embrace of Lord Morpheus. The gentle touch of his fingers as he leans in to close your eyes. It is 5am, and I have lectures in 4 hours.
Why is Morpheus closing your eyes? He brings visions, not necessarily rest.

Sightless said:
Chrono Cross music.

thetank said:
Seriously, sleep is so underrated. I miss the sweet embrace of Lord Morpheus. The gentle touch of his fingers as he leans in to close your eyes. It is 5am, and I have lectures in 4 hours.
Why is Morpheus closing your eyes? He brings visions, not necessarily rest.

That is true. However, he is closing my eyes, because he is a nice guy, and I have not slighted his family.

Well hopefully Blair will make some vids with his guitar play skills. I know I sure am
Here's one I just did because I just got a Line 6 Spider IV amp (heard they were pretty good)
So I decided to play "Zelda's Lullaby" with it on clean setting, and some reverb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhlXUx6FGzk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle