The Worst Review in the History of Everything

danielrbischoff said:
4:02 pm September 19, 2012
A. Najberg wrote:
Dear Community Members;
I know you’re angry at me for what I wrote previously on this article. I didn’t want to cause controversy on here at all. I just wanted to write a simple review about Borderlands. That being said, I do not take back what I said about Borderlands 2. I know you are all upset with me but Borderlands was NOT a good game and it definitely did not compare to Call of Duty or Halo in multiple ways, as I stated above. Call of Duty and Halo are going to contain much more rich multi-player abilities than Borderlands 2. Also, I believe the graphics on Call of Duty and Halo are much more detailed and accurate than in Borderlands 2. I was basically just writing my opinion on how I dislike Borderlands 2. It wasn’t supposed to be against a community member or anything at all. Please stop writing on my YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Also, please stop calling my work. Nobody deserves this much harassment because of his belief on a simple video game that wasn’t up to standards. I appreciate the time you took to read this comment.

Thank you,

Adam Najberg

Does he not realize that's why people are angry? He has to be trolling. I don't think anyone could be this stupid, and have a job like that. I can't believe he got paid to write that.

I quit reading after "it's rumored the next cod will let you have up to 6 teams in an 18 person multiplayer game"

apparently innovation is doing something halo did years ago, and calling it ground breaking :/

but all in all, no where near the worst review ever, in-fact I'll give him bonus points for clearly being a troll

as for the backlash, I'm disappointed, I seen worse with the secret world review, and that was a justified score

TheJx4 said:
danielrbischoff said:
4:02 pm September 19, 2012
A. Najberg wrote:
Dear Community Members;
I know you’re angry at me for what I wrote previously on this article. I didn’t want to cause controversy on here at all. I just wanted to write a simple review about Borderlands. That being said, I do not take back what I said about Borderlands 2. I know you are all upset with me but Borderlands was NOT a good game and it definitely did not compare to Call of Duty or Halo in multiple ways, as I stated above. Call of Duty and Halo are going to contain much more rich multi-player abilities than Borderlands 2. Also, I believe the graphics on Call of Duty and Halo are much more detailed and accurate than in Borderlands 2. I was basically just writing my opinion on how I dislike Borderlands 2. It wasn’t supposed to be against a community member or anything at all. Please stop writing on my YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Also, please stop calling my work. Nobody deserves this much harassment because of his belief on a simple video game that wasn’t up to standards. I appreciate the time you took to read this comment.

Thank you,

Adam Najberg

Does he not realize that's why people are angry? He has to be trolling. I don't think anyone could be this stupid, and have a job like that. I can't believe he got paid to write that.

Hahaha. That is solid.

Hes an outsider, its easy to ridicule him for that to be honest.

But that article was rough...in terms of its writing I mean.

But he's blatantly bullshitting, I couldn't care less about the writing.

Look at the great things he says about Borderlands, then look at the reasons why he thinks Borderlands 2 isn't as good. They have the same modes, similar gameplay, so why are the comparisons to CoD & MoH only valid for BL2?

You guys should hire him, then fire him. Too cruel?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod