The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
StalfrosCC said:
Let me see if I can get the private *free* server info for you guys.

All you need is the game installed and the startup program. No Bilz account needed.

isn't it like.. illegal or something?

MrHimashi said:
StalfrosCC said:
Let me see if I can get the private *free* server info for you guys.

All you need is the game installed and the startup program. No Bilz account needed.

isn't it like.. illegal or something?

Aint illegal unless you get caught, which means just about anything you do on the net is legal.

But really, it is borderline illegal. Blizzard can sue a private server owner for using thier creation without thier conesnt but that is petty and probably a waste of money. It would be like George Lucas suing me because I named my dog Luke Skywalker.

piracer said:
eh, private servers, then ur palying by urself? wat fun is that?

No. ou'r eplaying with whoever else is logged onto that private server.

Think of private servers as the same as other ones, less people and has a god mod in a sense where you can make everything uber-easy and do whatever you want.

XboxLiveLover said:
Anybody got any good hints when it comes to being an alliance night elf warrior? Kind of having some trouble.
If you aren't that high already, reroll. They aren't a very good race for warriors IMO.

derekk said:
XboxLiveLover said:
Anybody got any good hints when it comes to being an alliance night elf warrior? Kind of having some trouble.
If you aren't that high already, reroll. They aren't a very good race for warriors IMO.
Which race should I become a warrior then? I would prefer to stay on the alliance side so that I can keep my money, unless you are able to mail it to a horde player.

I think the best race for a warrior is Undead on horde and gnome for alliance

Will of the forsaken = win
escape artist = win

Tauren=warstomp and 10% health increase. Be a Tauren warrior. With that being said, i got my field marshal chest today!

XboxLiveLover said:
derekk said:
XboxLiveLover said:
Which race should I become a warrior then? I would prefer to stay on the alliance side so that I can keep my money, unless you are able to mail it to a horde player.

Gnome or dwarf IMO. Dwarfs are best tanks and Gnomes best for pvp.

Before the honor change the GMs on Dark Iron were NE Warriors. Some of our best Tanks are NE Warriors.

I would say NE Warriors are are fine.

StalfrosCC said:
Before the honor change the GMs on Dark Iron were NE Warriors. Some of our best Tanks are NE Warriors.

I would say NE Warriors are are fine.

Agreed.

Not to mention, shadowmeld charging = win.

Also, the HP difference between say a dwarf and a night elf at level 60 doesn't matter one single bit as far as I'm concerned.

Look at the racials. There's really no difference between the race, save for the racials. That is what should determine your choice.

All have some pretty nice racials but honestly, I feel the night elves one is probably the most lackluster of them. Shadowmeld is cool, but wisp form? Lame. "Hey! I got here in half the time you all did! Sweet! Now I can sit on my ass and wait for you to all rez before buffing up again!"....Useless unless you're soloing or a nelf priest, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NelsonYasir