The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I'm thinking more of a BE priest myself. Just to NOT make a BE pally.
Besides, I'm tired of drooling over the scraps of gear none of the warriors want anymore.

I just started up again on Sunday and I'm a level 6 hunter troll on Stormgate.

Fun game.

I dunno how anyone could ever have the patience or time to make two chars in this game... geesh...

I'm level eighteen now.. and that was a chore enough..

In the time it took me to get level eighteen, I'd be level seventy-five in diablo ii...

Yesterday I started doing the ol' wrapping paper + blacksmith hammer trick. Made around 10g on my priest and 75g on my hunter so far :)

i'm level 39 now... still don't think i could ever seriously make another character..

EDIT : Himashi... what you have would take at least 2000 hours of play time would it not?

intoTheRain said:
i'm level 39 now... still don't think i could ever seriously make another character..

EDIT : Himashi... what you have would take at least 2000 hours of play time would it not?

I have about 1200 hrs of play time I would guess.

intoTheRain said:

i just woke up and i don't really understand what your trying to say there, maybe i'll wait a few hours and come back :D

MrHimashi said:
intoTheRain said:

i just woke up and i don't really understand what your trying to say there, maybe i'll wait a few hours and come back :D

ya i worded it totally wrong, but u know exactly what i meant.. i was tired..

anyway.. would that many chars not require at least 2000 hours + of playtime?

well, i think i can say im the newest GR gamer to join the WoW club. sadly... (bb life..)

anyway, im a level 18 hunter dwarf, and im wondering, when is it time to change a pet? i have a youing goretusk boar, lvl 18 also and i see all these creatures which seem better. shuld i get a a new pet?

also, whats the right way into joining a guild. i went on the forums in blizzard-wow site and they all seem to be high level only. i play on the jubei thos server, oceanic.

name is piracer, add me!

piracer said:
well, i think i can say im the newest GR gamer to join the WoW club. sadly... (bb life..)

anyway, im a level 18 hunter dwarf, and im wondering, when is it time to change a pet? i have a youing goretusk boar, lvl 18 also and i see all these creatures which seem better. shuld i get a a new pet?

also, whats the right way into joining a guild. i went on the forums in blizzard-wow site and they all seem to be high level only. i play on the jubei thos server, oceanic.

name is piracer, add me!

dont join a guild just to join a guild... wait till you find a group of people you like who have guilds, and join up .... or make your own if you meet enough people... it's real easy... i have my own and it's pretty strong, and small, all good players...

bout 19 members... and thats the way i like it.. its too bad i have no time to play anymore.. level 44 now tho...

my guilds awesome tho.. everyones super close.. and aint noone leavin..

WHY THE HELL IS THIS GAME STILL POPULAR?!?!

When it was at it's peak, I couldnt even get a character above level 33, and it was a huge borefest for me for those last 3 levels. I liked my hunter but after level 18 or so I got bored and just quit. I cant really put my finger on why I dont like the game, but it just bores me to death. I would love to play the level 60 stuff, but I dont feel like going to 30 levels, being bored out of my mind.

It's an easy mode rpg that rewards having no life. You have to question why it's so popular? Its one of the worst games ever, and one of the best. Blizzard excels at making titles like that.

LetheanDreams said:
It's an easy mode rpg that rewards having no life. You have to question why it's so popular? Its one of the worst games ever, and one of the best. Blizzard excels at making titles like that.

People like you are so fucking stupid. honestly im sure there are alot of people that play wow that have no life.. but why generalize and say everyone that plays wow doesn't have a life.. its really stupid, so fuck off.

MrHimashi said:
LetheanDreams said:

People like you are so **** stupid. honestly im sure there are alot of people that play wow that have no life.. but why generalize and say everyone that plays wow doesn't have a life.. its really stupid, so **** off.

well no offense but the amount of characters you have would take pretty much having no life for :)

as for frozen... you just never leanred how to play.. i found it boring UNTIL level 18.. im bored right now at 44 tho... but i have no time to play anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NelsonYasir