The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonathan davis from korn has a level 60 human warrior... anyone play with him?? :D

Random post of the day... just saw it on something, forget what, he was gettin interviewed.. apparently extremely obsessed with wow..

Guy tried to take his account back. Luckily I had recovery questions for my old one but I don't want to play on the warrior because he'll probably try to say it wasn't him or something, so I'm rolling a new guy to get to 60. I think this might have been what happened though. Someone hacked this guys account and traded it, and when the password got changed back on the traded one it was the original owner getting it back. I think thats what happened cause the one I traded for was some guy from CA with a discover card, and when I went to change stuff back on my original one it was some guy from SC with a visa card. Serves me right for trading :-\

So our guild, while many have done this now, downed Nefarian last night. Third attempt, four deaths, first night on him. It isn't bad for a still relatively new server (February or so) where only one other guild has downed him.

We celebrated by going out and taking out the Green Dragons. We then went to UBRS and...Wtf wiped twice. El oh el. We were tired, not paying attention, and screwing around. It didn't really matter since our DPS was high enough that we could get away with breezing through it.

Anyways....The guild implemented a 50 percent attendance priority on DKP items. I have 17 percent due to my hiatus and social life, and I'm -14 dkp. That makes for a sad paladin. A sad paladin indeed.

Shitt derekk.. so is everything back to normal right now?? I guess I should of told you theres a risk for it.. but my most recent trade.. went very well, i talked to the guy on the phone we exchanged the secret question and answer. we changed emails for the accounts and everything... so It worked out well.

MrHimashi said:
**** derekk.. so is everything back to normal right now?? I guess I should of told you theres a risk for it.. but my most recent trade.. went very well, i talked to the guy on the phone we exchanged the secret question and answer. we changed emails for the accounts and everything... so It worked out well.

Nah, I have a 40 human priest on the server my warrior was on and I'm gonna level that to 60, and I'm gonna level a troll hunter to 60 that I started a while back.

Yeah, but it's currently not installed on my computer, i suppose it's time to install it again.

edit- i installed it, Hyde N Seek 26

Judging by the lack of activity in this thread, I take it you're all busy playing the new cross-realm PvP eh?

Me too.

Simsy said:
Judging by the lack of activity in this thread, I take it you're all busy playing the new cross-realm PvP eh?

Me too.

Yes, however it's much more fun on my 28 rogue than on my 60 warrior because my rogue is on a new server and grouped with other new servers, so there's no twinks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
admori