The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
voice- said:
Took out Razorgore today. Lots of trial and error, but we finally found a strategy we were comfortable with (we tend to be incompatible with the usual ones). Now wiping on Vael.

lol

Hooray for the Shaman talent changes! My elemental-specced Shammy never felt so uberpowerful. It's unsane.

Only nerf I noticed was windfury, but it seems to proc a little more so I'm ok with it. I'm going elemental now anyway, I got all I wanted from the enhancement tree.

^ My Elemental 40 Shaman with Elemental Mastery and Chain Lightning can do a guarenteed 1200+ damage in a shingle shot. Booya.

NESman, are you selling your account, becuase my account got hacked. and they deleted everything, and they also got the account banned, So Yeah I'm fucked. but I'd possibly be interested in purchasing yours

Dude. i'm pissed. So now.. i'm either going to have to buy another account with a character already on it, or go out and pay 50 dollars for a brand new account and then fucking start ALL OVER AGAIN. god damnit...

a year of playing, and its gone overnight..

19 gnome rogue-tweek. 60 night elf hunter- 7/8 gs, 2/8 ds, i think 24 epics in total with fr and nr gear, 125g. 44 undead warlock with good gear for a 44 i suppose. That's the only characters that really matter. The guild i'm currently in with my hunter is in bwl, i left the one that helped me get really geared. What price do you think is fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehboob