The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Sounds good... Shammies are a well-balanced class to start off with.

I've created a Troll priest named "Simsy". I haven't actually started levelling him, I'll wait 'till we get enough peeps together. So far there's myself and Himashi on the server, Altar of Storms.

Make your characters and then post here!

I would suggest not rolling a shaman, they get boring as well. If you want to seriously have some fun, pick a warlock or hunter.

Gotta agree, levelling a warlock atm, and it's great! Both PvE and PvP I feel like there's nothing I can't kill.

TheNesMan said:
I would suggest not rolling a shaman, they get boring as well. If you want to seriously have some fun, pick a warlock or hunter.

I disagree... my Shaman is the character I enjoy playing the most by far. Right balance of power and strategy.

It's like phoenix in the new x-men movie, friggin i win button. I can't stand shamans, and they do get extremely boring around 25.

cmon yall, nobody else wants to start playing on the altar of storms, like simsy said i'll start leveling it when more people want to start.

If you guys just rolled on anethron i would of invited you guys to the guild and gave you your own GR rank....but nooooooo....altar of storms.

How much are righteous orbs on your server i remember when i started they were like 40-50g.. and in the past month they have gone up to like 70-100g. its kinda retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman