The GRSC: GR Sprite Comic (Contains large images)

Normally it takes me about half an hour, not including the time it takes for finding sprites.

11pm5.png

i want to be added in about 4-5 weeks...as an evil villain...that dies in the first 2 panels..now THAT would be cool!

i always wanted to make my own comic strip..but between school, Xbox Live, and my obsession with MMORPG 's, i just don't have the time. i agree with Longo..a little tree couldn't hurt...could it?

the font size is fine...it's 1:00am in Aus right now, and i can read it fine...

madster111 said:
--
the font size is fine...it's 1:00am in Aus right now, and i can read it fine...

We have different display settings, resolutions, colours, etc than you have... So at least on this screen it is hard to read and seems I'm not the only one. So if it's possible, a clearer font or colours would be great.

Also, since we have a community thing going and a page for comics, so... member comics or something?

Haydi said:
Also, since we have a community thing going and a page for comics, so... member comics or something?
I don't see the point really with only one member actually making a comic. If more people started making them, well then a member comics area would be great.

Here is the original sprite from SoR2:

axelorigdy3.png

LIST OF UPCOMING CHANGES:
(Current Comic = 12)

New Character - ??? - Comic 15
Text Recolour and Resize - Comic 17
New Sprites - LinksOcarina/??? - Comic 18
New Character - ????_?????? - Comic 22

To be honest, I didn't like my idea even when I wrote it...

...but I stand by the font issue!

Judging by the # of question marks in your Upcoming Changes, I guess that the next character will be JCD! The other, I dunno.

I RUINED IT FOR EVERYBODY!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle