The Triumphant Return of the Longo Comic

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
17.gif

I'll probably get one or two in the next week, but then after that I hope I'll start doing them either daily or every other day.

Also, if anyone wants to be in the comic, tell me. I need characters. Also, if you want any specific sprite tell me that too. Otherwise you might end up with a lame one.

hehehe
good stuff
what kind of theme is it?
I wouldn't mind being in your comic longo
can't really think of an existing character that hasn't been done tho...

I'll be a character if you wanna use me Longo. I can be that guy who says random stuff every now and then.
And likes to get drunk..... VERY drunk.

haha funny!

I propose Madster to be an annoying character...like Tails or JarJar.

I also reckon u should put a girl in, like Samus or someone, and make it Enigma?

EDIT: Oh, and I'd love to be in it too :p Ermmm, I dunno, if you can find a sprite of him then Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes. But if not, then Link from wind Waker please?

^ As funny as it would be I think if you made Madster like JarJar then people would stop reading the comic because of how annoying JarJar is.

Could my sprite be someone like Mario... Don't know why I just always wanted to see mario be that drunk guy as opposed to that plumbing hero.

If you want a weird foreinger with a child in the comic, use me freely :D

Me and my girlfriend used to make cartoons too.

Stribe14.jpg

| | | Honey, I am hungry... Are you going to make dinner soon ? | Look, you made me die. And that is YOUR fault, how many times do I need to say, do not distrub me while I am gaming.
stribe5frdig.jpg

(translation: Look a rabbit | aaw it is so cute | *RAWR* | ARGH a killer rabbit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod