jpszarafinski

jpszarafinski said:
wHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS I CANT GET PAST LEVEL ONE HOW THE HELL DO YOU KILL TYHAT SWAMP THING. I WASTED MONEY DONT GET THIS GAME OR YOU WILL THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW LIKE THAT GAMEFLY COMMERSIAL AND YOU WILL KILL YOUR SELF REPEATEDLY. WHY MUST THE BAD LIVE SO LONG THIS WORLD WOULD BE ALOT BETTER WITHOUT THIS GAME IT GETTS A LARGE LONG HARD F
Duke, if you read this, make this guy an official GR reviewer

"Blow me. this game has no nos no graphics and compared to most wanted it is a pile of ***. i would use this game as a way to get terrorists to talk. i rented this game for 3 days and i am glad i never need to touch it again because it is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This game gets an f--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

..But..But didn't Most Wanted come out AFTER Underground?

Although the 'using this game to get terrorists to talk' bit did make me lol.

When this member is writing a review, it reminds when I was young and started. My review for Kindom Hearts 2 was bunch of crap and I now see after playing the game a year later to realise that was one of the best PS2 games I ever played. After failing to realise my review sucked, I leaned more towards focusing on the content and the realism of games. My Kindom Hearts review was an opinion...horrible opinion.

This is what the new member is acting. He's making critical comments and giving a terrible evaluation of the games. For example, look at the review for Splashdown. During that time, Splashdown wasn't the greatest watersport game but damn it was a great racing.

I do say the critique and the heckling of many games this member is placing is humorous.

UghRochester said:
When this member is writing a review, it reminds when I was young and started.

ROFL...

Well I guess after checking out your reviews, you have come a long way...

Let's look at a sentence from one of your early reviews of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

"Because in the game yo're a created you trying to be the top while playing you have missions to help yor friends which involves destruction."

Now one can definitely see from this sentence you are new to the review scene. Your grammar is weak, your sentence structure is inferior, and you simply don't make any sense. (Sorry to be so harsh, it was a long time ago right?)

Now let's fast forward two years. It is apparent without even so much as skimming your reviews but merely grabbing the first two sentences from the first two paragraphs that your grammar, sentence structure, and ability to form a coherent sentence have come leaps and bounds.

"First that captured my eyes from the game was always the role of which superhero you're going to be playing."

"Another reason of great creative this game has become was the story plot."

Take a journalism course and I'm sure you'll have your own cubicle at GR by 2010. Although I would assume you'd already taken one.

Anyway, I'm off to play Tony Hawk's American Wasteland.

After hearing you gave is a B for better, booming, and bullshit, I had to check it out.

Rakon said:
More importantly: Amaniac! Where have you been?

Woah. People miss me? Well, I've been revising for my mocks and doing lots and lots of coursework...I dunno, I guess I haven't found any threads to interest me on GR recently (although I probably wasn't looking hard enough ;)).

"B for for better, booming, and bullshit"
Rain does have a point. Wow! Indeed my grammar have slightly improved, a reason why I wasn't too judgemental upon this member (also motivation to save more for college). You have to admit Rain, my poor reviews have been more loquacious :)

My reviews are still the best out of all of them. Especially my Halo 3 review, which I might add I made the day before it came out and had not played it.

Longo_2_guns said:
My reviews are still the best out of all of them. Especially my Halo 3 review, which I might add I made the day before it came out and had not played it.

Before we turn this into a dick waving contest, check out The Diesel and Ivory_Soul, both of them do excellent reviews in their own style, of course, and they are worth the read.

Now...*unzips pants* I was, and still am, a bit weak at certain things when writing reviews, notably making it exciting in my own opinion, but I think I can safely say that I have come a long, long way from my first reviews (which I have begun to re-write into my style now.) to what I do now.

Simply put, challenge me ;). *waves pelvis*

Ivory Soul does a shitload of half-assed reviews. The Diesel does less reviews at a better quality, but they still suck.

And as for you.

You use too many commas when you should start a new sentence.

Also your content sucks.

So like I said, I'm the best.

I agree Soul and Links are the member reviews I look forward to. I'll check out Diesel's every now and then
EDIT: Woah! it's Longo's time of the month... and Hi AMANIAC, bring back Ghostrip with you next time.

Longo_2_guns said:
Ivory Soul does a shitload of half-assed reviews. The Diesel does less reviews at a better quality, but they still suck.

And as for you.

You use too many commas when you should start a new sentence.

Also your content sucks.

So like I said, I'm the best.

Sure....

by the way Amaniac, hows it going? Sorry if I didn't say hello before, was too busy waving my dick.

Not bad - except this half-term I'm supposed to be revising for my mocks which are a week after it. But I've been given copious amounts of courseowrk to deal with instead. :(

EDIT: And Ugh, Ghost didn't go where I went...no one knows where he went...

UghRochester said:
Wow! Indeed my grammar have slightly improved

You have to admit Rain, my poor reviews have been more loquacious :)

That really does say it all....and the use of the word "loquacious" doesnt mend things I'm afraid!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod