jpszarafinski

"GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Catwoman game review^.

He's probably too cool to check out the forums. I'm sure he's on a yatch, with motherf***ers lookin' at him.

I didnt mean your mum. I meant YOUR mum. ie. EVERYONE'S mum....

Like the French do it....it's the "vous-evez" technique instead of the "tu" method...enjoy your insult fellas!

MattAY said:

Like the French do it....it's the "vous-evez" technique instead of the "tu" method...enjoy your insult fellas!
Well of course he can't do your mom, she right here in my bed and me in her!

God what have i become. I'm doing yo momma jokes in a game forum... I'll never be president...

MattAY said:

:shock: But, but, but my mommy is dead!! :crying4:

Because of ME! BIFF!!

Sadly, his popularity will only lift thanks to this topic. He's taking over, like a rash on the end of your glans......wait-!

You know what's sad? We're talking about this guy and this poor fellow won't be able to post "Oh Hey guys, what's up?" before this topic gets closed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod