Editor at large!

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
I remember looking at the GR staff page, and before It had "Editor at large" for Ben Silverman.

Well I was checking my email account, and I saw a news article about a person unlocking 500,000+ gamerscore for his Xbox LIVE account. Anyhow the person who wrote the article, is a person named Ben Silverman

Is this the same Ben Silverman, and is still an editor at large?
here's the article

Longo_2_guns said:
Wow Ugh! You're so current and on the ball that you should work for Kotaku!
Well Longo, if you noticed, they changed the GR Staff list They even got a multi-media staff now.
But I do appreciated Anthony not recognizing himself as the "big kahuna." That title was for Duke.

Also, if that's sarcasm Longo...I hate you.

I remember seeing him on Reviews on the Run as well. Don't know how long he's been there though.

Some of my earliest memories are on the chat with GRBen. I assume that was Ben Silverman.

Either way. Good man who should be doing something more honorable than Yahoo, though at the same time it's probably the most prestigious job he could get. And he deserves it.

Ooh good spot, I didnt know that.

Also, 500k points is crazy, I dont even know how someone could do that? I racked up about 20k in my first year, but that was when I was in my final year at uni. So I had a lot of fucking free time! This year, I've barely racked up 4k, and it's almost over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod