DH_Ninja's sprite comic

DH_Ninja

Regular
I figured i'd make my own topic for the comic ive been making lately for various reasons. *Bribes, Death threats, cookie dough.*

so i'll start by reposting the comic's from the beginning up till now.

Currently in

Me/ Custom sprite
Tyrannis / Kyo
TheNesMan/ Megaman
JCD/ Ironman
Mattay/ Hanzo
CrazyCracker22/ Doctor Light
Flaming Tiki God/ Kazuki Kazama
Used 44/ Gambit
Icepick/ Juggernaut
UrbanMasque/ Blackheart

spritecomicux8.png

spritecomic2ps4.png

spritecomic3ba4.png

spritecomic4tm4.png

spritecomic5qg5.png

spritecomic6uj9.png

spritecomic7mh3.png

spritecomic8gz6.png

aye this duel is going to be immense, clearly you can't argue against me and used wooping your ass, I've been waiting a long time for this chance JCD

It will be, anyway, i felt Tyrannis didn't do my OCD overdrive right so instead i show you how i would have done it with Tyrannis helping. Watch the GIF!!

dvstfx9.gif

Icepick said:
aye this duel is going to be immense, clearly you can't argue against me and used wooping your ass, I've been waiting a long time for this chance JCD

Shit right!

The wait between comics is worse than the wait between episodes of Heroes. I need to know what happens next!

If you actually watch Heroes, you deserve all of the bad things that happen to you and more.

And I seriously can't read half of that. Word bubbles, please?

Same^ I think that has something to do with me wanting to read left-to-right, but some of the dialogue isn't presented that way. It's unnatural feeling to read the reaction to a comment before reading the original comment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle