The GR Compound

We had a Roomba guarding the place and the robbers were still somehow able to get away. Damn robots always let you down...
I think we did a GR tour as a feature a while back. We could probably do another one if you guys really, really want to see what it's like at the compound.

Solution: Proximity mines.
proximity%20mine.jpg

Mod-Chip said:
In light of the recent robbery of the two X-box 360s, we fans got to see inside the GR complex, and we were impressed -- at least I was. I have seen a few pictures before, but that was a few years ago, so I was wondering if you guys might be able to set up some kind of a gallery or a special so we could see inside...I'm pretty sure a lot of the other posters would be curious as well!

-BBK

PPLLEEASSEE POST PICS!!!

are the urinals there gold plated?

do the women there have exposed clitorati?

Is Sam as ugly as his avatar?

Hey, I can change my permanent address to the GR compound, and I PROMISE I'll be there from 6pm to 6am. Plus, you'll have an officer coming around at least three times a week!

Rainemaida said:
Hey, I can change my permanent address to the GR compound, and I PROMISE I'll be there from 6pm to 6am. Plus, you'll have an officer coming around at least three times a week!

Why is this sounding like a better and better idea as time goes on?

Sam

A picture of a Communist flag and ToeJam and Earl. GR has some great taste.
And that Wind Waker Scroll, 400 made?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle