LOVE the mobile GR site, BUT.....

LawnGnome

Rookie
I love the mobile GameRevolution site and I use it almost exclusively to visit GR now, but I have a couple problems with it I would like to see fixed:

1.) The authors of the game reviews are not listed. I need to see who wrote the review to know how seriously to take it and how mean to be in the comments section.
2.) Though I am not really a visitor to the forums anymore, I noticed while trying to post this complaint that there is no mobile version of (or even link to) the GR forums.

THANKS!

LawnGnome said:
how seriously to take it and how mean to be

Hahaha.

I use an iPhone and I am on GR all day, but I've never looked at the mobile version. The regular site works great for me (though the occasional flash-based video doesn't work so I appreciate when they do work).

Works fine on my Android.

ipad-without-flash.jpg

I'll send this thread to our tech team right away.

I will say this... implementation of a mobile-forums site will take forever and may never see the light of day. That's why currently visiting www.gamerevolution.com does not redirect you to m.gamerevolution.com on mobile devices. We wanted to make sure there's a distinction because I know Used and myself and a handful of others do browse the forums on our phones.

Thanks, babe.

I can't stand when sites automatically direct mobile browsers to the mobile site. Don't even get me started on FoodNetwork.com's mobile site.

I've visited GR a couple of times on my Android, and I wouldn't mind being directed to m.gamerevolution.com

The option of going to the forums would be nice though, even if it's not a mobile version.

TheJx4 said:
I've visited GR a couple of times on my Android, and I wouldn't mind being directed to m.gamerevolution.com

The option of going to the forums would be nice though, even if it's not a mobile version.

I have an HTC Ozone with Windows 6 I believe, and I can visit the forums. I bookmarked the direct URL for the forum (www.gamerevolution.com/forum). Now, I'm not sure that I can use the full forum on my phone. It does take a minute to load. But I can at least look at replies when I'm stranded somewhere with nothing to do.

Excellent time to form (<---get it) a crafty response.

The review author and other additional game information are now shown on the mobile site. That was fast! Thanks guys!

GR has been running incredibly poorly for me on my phone the last few days. Causing me to double post or lose posts altogether. And there's sometimes a long column of tiny graphics at the bottom of the page. Wtf.

Clearing my cookies seemingly solved my problems. But still WHAT WERE THOSE ICONS? I saw through some shit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod