The GR Compound

Mod-Chip

Rookie
In light of the recent robbery of the two X-box 360s, we fans got to see inside the GR complex, and we were impressed -- at least I was. I have seen a few pictures before, but that was a few years ago, so I was wondering if you guys might be able to set up some kind of a gallery or a special so we could see inside...I'm pretty sure a lot of the other posters would be curious as well!

-BBK

Yeah, I'm sure it wouldn't be terribly conducive to preventing future robberies....because...you know...we'll know where everything is.

Well I am pretty sure GR has insurance (right?) so in any case they wouldn't be losing money. Of course it's a pretty big hassle, as we just saw, when it does get broken into. I don't know, I'm just curious about the different rooms and what not. Also , just because you have pictures of some place doesn't mean they give away the lay-out of the office, hell, they can even be misleading.

And anyways they can set-up some wired and loaded shotguns next time someone thinks about being clever :p

-BBK

TheNesMan said:
Yeah, I'm sure it wouldn't be terribly conducive to preventing future robberies....because...you know...we'll know where everything is.

Yeah, because everything's hidden away under floorboards, in innocent looking drawers and glued to the underside of desks.

Sam

maca2kx said:
TheNesMan said:

Yeah, because everything's hidden away under floorboards, in innocent looking drawers and glued to the underside of desks.

Sam

haha reminds me of a school mate of mine, his Ps3 is inside a closet... Because his girlfriend don't want to have it out in the open XD
It's connected and is working from the closet!

masterchris said:
:lol:

Most people don't conceal their gaming platform.

:roll:
You do if you keep it in a high traffic place and have company coming over.[/quote]

That's a whole other situation, but like when you're home having your daily life.
Then must people don't conceal it.

masterchris said:
Tylzen said:
StalfrosCC said:
^You mean like Millions of other advanced data systems work every day? No way!

:lol:

Most people don't conceal their gaming platform.

:roll:
You do if you keep it in a high traffic place and have company coming over.

If I was throwing a party I've have to keep it somewhere safe, but otherwise it's there under the TV and 360, and next to the Wii to be shown off with pride. I'll put the controllers somewhere if we are having guests but no one I would possisbly have over would have a problem with a gaming console...nor would they have a chance to unhook it and run off it with.

Hehe, that was insightul!

Although I think you just spent 10 times more mental effort getting the beer...

-BBK

If you guys pay me $50 a night, I'll sit in the compound at night with a shotgun. I'll be playing videogames, but I'll play them quietly.

Longo_2_guns said:
If you guys pay me $50 a night, I'll sit in the compound at night with a shotgun. I'll be playing videogames, but I'll play them quietly.

I'll do it for 35.

-BBK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod