Final Fantasy VII pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voxen

Rookie
A few years ago I sent you guys a masterpiece of graphic design, wherein one dude was shooting a GR reviewer through the head with a Circus Peanut (the candy) because of a misguided review of Final Fantasy VII. I was wondering if you still have it cause I lost my copy. And if you could give it to me. The picture.

No, we can't give it to you, the picture, because we are busy with it. "What does one do with such a thing," you ask? "What doesn't one do?" we answer. The question.

I'll do some investigating. Check with some people. See if I can't find that picture. How many years ago would you say you sent it?

Not sure...not long after the first GR Mailbag was released, whenever that was. I think it was around the time the PS2 was released. It was published in the Mailbag too, although not in a email I wrote; it was linked to in your response to some guy who was asking about Circus Peanuts. The candy. Which I think was kind of a big topic around GR's compound at the time.

Well, originally it was a bullet. But the GR guys said it was a circus peanut and I figure I'd better just take their word for it. About it being a circus peanut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod