The Fighter Character Battle, Year Five

Well, hopefully we don't see an Aaron v Fulgore, Heihachi v Tiger matchup. If we do...I'm going to cry. But it's all drawn out of a hat/random number generator so whatcha gonna do?

I just want to say that this has been an interesting showdown this year, and thank you all for taking part of it.Ok, now onto the speech.

Ahem....

Five years ago this showdown began with the best of the best competing for the chance to become the true king of all fighters, be it 3-D or Pixelated power, in the end Ryu of Street Fighter fame, perhaps the heavy favorite in the first tournament took down Kasumi of Dead or Alive in a near landslide victory.

But soon, the second tournament came about, pitting more fighters and, in an interesting twist, the knockout of our champion Ryu in the first round, of all things. A new winner would be crowned that year, and the winner was unexpected to say the least. Armor King from Tekken won numerous tie-breakers throughout his matches and was able to achieve victory of Yoshimitsu of Soul Calibur fame in a close vote. His win proved that anyone can get to the end, something that the last two years has showed us well.....

The third tournament can be considered a standard in terms of it's outcome, but was none the less exciting, witnessing the domination of Soul Calibur contestants, the finals between stalwarts Raphael and Kilik led to the bo-staff wielding one his first tournament victory.

But last years tournament proved a breakthrough of sorts. The final battle, Sol Badguy vs Vega, was a hotly contested match, but it was the Cinderella run of one Sabrewulf of Killer Instinct that was perhaps the talk of the tourney, and is likely for the precedent that we see before us today.

Now, four new fighters have made it to the point of no return, the semi-final matchup that has been anticipated thus far. One, in his rookie tournament, has done the impossible in making it this far, and has become the fan favorite in the process. Two others, while failing previous years to even reach this point, have persevered in close contests, and one more still, who has been consistent in this tournament, has finally crossed the threshold and has made it to the final four.

What makes this tournament special is the strong diversity, the constant upsets, and the harrowing defeats that come time and again at the hands of the most unlikely of opponents. Be it someone we expect or something unexpected, the journey to this point is always, without question, worth the time, effort, and experience to achieve. With this, who out of our finalists shall join their brothers with accolades of victory? Who shall become the fifth ever Fighter Character Champion?

Let us finally find out.

FighterCh5Final4.png

Ok, lets get this started. Our first Semi-Final match,

AARON

AaronDarkRift.png

VS

HEIHACHI

hachi-opening.jpg

Happy voting, people.

And by two votes, Heihachi moves on to the finals. Fantastic job by Aaron though, making it to this point.

I also must say, I just got a copy of Dark Rift in the mail too today, a crappy copy...but a copy none the less. I shall be playing as Aaron tonight for sure.

NEXT SEMI FINAL

FULGORE

fulgore2.jpg

VS

TIGER JACKSON

537626-tiger_j1_large.jpg

Happy voting, people.

L, R, C-Up, C-Down, C-Left, C-Right at the tittle screen before pressing start. You'll see why, Link.

Anyway, Fulgore!
I know, the power of the 'fro compels me but i want an epic battle for the end!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod