Street Fighter IV (Updates on page 2!)

Not a big fan of the fighter genre anymore, but damn, I can't say no to Street Fighter.

Apparently there's an embargo on information until Friday, after Friday, more info is on the way. Next month's EGM will have a World Preview with screenshots and play tests.

Chris,we still need to set up a match some time man. I've had L!VE for a while now and anniversary edition was patched for 360 earlier in the year. Unfortunately my 360 is back at my parent's place so it'll have to wait until I visit for the holidays... or get a tv here.

I'm personally wondering if they're going to keep it 2D, or finally make a bold excursion into 3D. the SF EX series was shite, but that was then...

Also, how the hell are they going to match the story arc from SF II? Street Fighter 3 was good and all with good characters and good move sets but... it didn't have that all-encompassing bad-ass bosses. I mean shit, the main boss from SF 3 was a Blue Man Group reject in a thong.

^That was 3rd Strike. Q the overly powerful mid boss.would also like to say Hello.

Oh and 3D game, maybe 2.5D (2D gameplay in 3D, like the EX games.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle