Hardcore games that have slipped through the cracks.

Lethean said:
When you say hardcore do you mean in difficulty or what? I only ask because it seems people are just mentioning underrated games.

I don't necessarily mean difficult. By hardcore, I guess I mean really good games that any long time gamer can appreciate.

Ooh, how could I forget Shenmue. Great game.

Also, Psychonauts. Not that it was underrated or anything, but if I mention it to anybody, they always say they've never heard of it. Really weird and, in some places, scary game, but a great one nonetheless.

Diabolus said:
Lethean said:
When you say hardcore do you mean in difficulty or what? I only ask because it seems people are just mentioning underrated games.

I don't necessarily mean difficult. By hardcore, I guess I mean really good games that any long time gamer can appreciate.

Ahh gotcha.

Another one - Voodoo Vince. That game was aggravating as hell, but a lot of fun to mess around with. Shame I never finished it.

keepithowitis said:
Another one - Voodoo Vince. That game was aggravating as hell, but a lot of fun to mess around with. Shame I never finished it.

Hmmm, this post reminds me of my time with Maximo.

Similar to Longo's pick of SMT, I feel a lot of RPG gamers (and everyone else) have overlooked the Fire Emblem series. The latest games are just as good as the oldschool stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod