Streaming

Gotta love those Magnums.

The audio bacame shoddy at the end though , shame about that.

Was fun as always, should make it last more than 1 game next time ;). Going out to get Laundry Detergent is an emergency situation though. At least my family meal was a real excuse!

Yes you too can have some of Mattay's Magnum...

Magnum-Ice-Cream.png

ustream.tv/riotgames

103K concurrent views for League of Legends North American Regional at PAX PRime!

Check it out!

Nice! Are you going to use your powers to help bring traffic to the site? I don't say it much while I'm recording, but when there are viewers watching, I'll suggest them to visit GR and follow me on Twitter.

It you look at my page - there is a "GR" watermark on my stream - you can do the same thing and link your twitter account. My suggestion - come up with an icon for yourself, post it to this thread, (hopefully a transparent .png file) - and I'll link it to your twitter for you - so when people click your icon they'll click through to your twitter page

UrbanMasque said:
It you look at my page - there is a "GR" watermark on my stream - you can do the same thing and link your twitter account. My suggestion - come up with an icon for yourself, post it to this thread, (hopefully a transparent .png file) - and I'll link it to your twitter for you - so when people click your icon they'll click through to your twitter page
I saw the watermark, which is awesome. I was wondering if you we going to use your powers (i.e, post it on Ustream's Facebook page) to give GR traffic. Do you not need to pay for a Ustream account in order to add your own watermark? I have the free account and that's why I have ads.

MattAY said:
You guys have no idea how annoyed I am in not having a PS3 right now.
used44 said:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod