Streaming

UghRochester said:
-Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (FMLE for short) 3.2: I use this, because I feel it's easier. Urban is in favor of Ustream Producer, because you can modify multiple camera sources (with trial or pay for it) and that's why you can see him in the bottom right corner of his streaming (bottom-right is the most used area)

-Free Ustream account: This is why you get interrupted with ads and I have that Ustream watermark in the top-right corner. You can pay for a better version which I think Urban has. Unless he found a way to stream without ads and watermark.

-Virtual Audio Cable 4.10: For some reason, the Dazzle's driver is horrible and can't be used to stream audio while live streaming. You can record the audio while in Pinnacle Studios (they give you that software for free if you get The Dazzle) making a movie, but not live streaming. So, this is where I became a pirate and got a torrent for this..

Ugh - Quick question, does Ustream producer pick up the Virtual Audio Cable source?

Also, this is a side project for me at work so I cant spend too much time thinking about it or working on it.. UNLESS.. we get larger partner wanting to stream on our platform *Cough*Dan*Cough*.

I'm writing something like this up as an "official" workflow, but its gonna take awhile with my other responsibilities - if you guys start streaming on Ustream I'll throw you onto our Games superchannel we're making - but ONLY streaming games - if my boss tunes in and sees you playing batman themed riffs on your guitar I'm going to get an earfull.

UrbanMasque said:
UghRochester said:
-Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (FMLE for short) 3.2: I use this, because I feel it's easier. Urban is in favor of Ustream Producer, because you can modify multiple camera sources (with trial or pay for it) and that's why you can see him in the bottom right corner of his streaming (bottom-right is the most used area)

-Free Ustream account: This is why you get interrupted with ads and I have that Ustream watermark in the top-right corner. You can pay for a better version which I think Urban has. Unless he found a way to stream without ads and watermark.

-Virtual Audio Cable 4.10: For some reason, the Dazzle's driver is horrible and can't be used to stream audio while live streaming. You can record the audio while in Pinnacle Studios (they give you that software for free if you get The Dazzle) making a movie, but not live streaming. So, this is where I became a pirate and got a torrent for this..

Ugh - Quick question, does Ustream producer pick up the Virtual Audio Cable source?

Also, this is a side project for me at work so I cant spend too much time thinking about it or working on it.. UNLESS.. we get larger partner wanting to stream on our platform *Cough*Dan*Cough*.

I'm writing something like this up as an "official" workflow, but its gonna take awhile with my other responsibilities - if you guys start streaming on Ustream I'll throw you onto our Games superchannel we're making - but ONLY streaming games - if my boss tunes in and sees you playing batman themed riffs on your guitar I'm going to get an earfull.
So, you work for Ustream or a company that uses Ustream? Yes, it picks it up on Ustream Producer. Unfortunately, since I only have the free trial for that editing, there's a huge Ustream watermark that goes across the screen. So, I don't use Ustream producer.

Dan would probably post this on GR's homepage if you ask him to, but he would probably want a time schedule for it. Like I said before, I randomly make live streams. I don't have a time schedule, because sometimes I'm just too tired to play video games. If I were to have a time schedule of my live streams, it would be on Tuesdays only.

Also, I'll probably create a channel for video games only. I see you created one for testings.

Streaming now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ughrochester
EDIT: In case you missed it. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24907245

Ugh - is Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 free

I work for Ustream.
We're going to create a gaming superchannel (2 actually - one for users streaming themselves getting housed [like yourself], and the other for more legitimate houses [ Like GR, IGN, GT, etc].)

So I encourage you to keep streaming. You can be Ustream's Videogame Tay Zonday
mqdefault.jpg

..try not to cry Ugh..

UrbanMasque said:
Ugh - is Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 free

I work for Ustream.
We're going to create a gaming superchannel (2 actually - one for users streaming themselves getting housed [like yourself], and the other for more legitimate houses [ Like GR, IGN, GT, etc].)

So I encourage you to keep streaming. You can be Ustream's Videogame Tay Zonday
mqdefault.jpg

..try not to cry Ugh..
VAC is not free. You can use a free trial, but who wants that? That's when I became a pirate and got a torrent from piratebay. Also, thanks for finding that YouTube video. For anyone who doesn't know, that's how I make impressions of Bane.

UrbanMasque said:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/urbanmasquegr

Me playing CS:GO..
..im still getting used to it.
Nice! What kind of cam are you using and how much is it? I have a webcam I could use, but who wants that quality?

So for that broadcast all you need is your PC/Mac - its just a screen grab of CS:Go - and the cam is my onboard webcam.

UghRochester said:
daverabbit said:
Streaming Reach playdate? I watched Ugh blow himself up in a scorpion when trying to kill a Hunter. One of the best laughs I've had.
MattaAY is usually on when it's 6AM my time and that's usually afternoon his time.

I'm up at that time getting ready for work, maybe I'll call in sick for a few hours. I'll definitely be available tomorrow morning if you're interested and able.

I think I'm in next weekend so I could do it then. I'll just go online and see who is on :)

Dave, do you mean Tuesday as in tomorrow? I'm going to my mom's today and won't be able to get on Xbox LIVE much. Also, we would be playing Halo: Reach. Anyone is free to join the Xbox LIVE party. It's just nice having a conversation with GR friends. Also, for some odd reason, I kept getting disconnect from Xbox LIVE on a certain playlist.

UghRochester said:
Dave, do you mean Tuesday as in tomorrow? I'm going to my mom's today and won't be able to get on Xbox LIVE much. Also, we would be playing Halo: Reach. Anyone is free to join the Xbox LIVE party. It's just nice having a conversation with GR friends. Also, for some odd reason, I kept getting disconnect from Xbox LIVE on a certain playlist.

It would be Tuesday morning yes. I know your schedule was pretty random with your job so was just throwing it out there. I also have Halo Anniversary if you ever wanted to do campaign co-op. Oh and Gears 3. I'll also be on today after work to play any of those. Basically my wife and kid are gone for the next 36 hours so if you see me on I'll play whatever I can with anyone who wants to.

Well, my work schedule isn't flexible anymore. I work from 9PM-5AM every night except Monday and Tuesday. Monday, I go and spend the night at my mom's so I can do my laundry. I'm usually online for a good while on Tuesdays.

UghRochester said:
UrbanMasque said:
UghRochester said:

Wow, Nice stream man!
Really? I changed the FPS to 60, used an ethernet cable and exited Skype. Also, changed the bit rate to 128 for audio and 950 visual..

No need to have 60fps - that will only unnecessarily bog down your broadcast - but hey, if it works, what do i know.

ughi.png

Awesome! You don't have to abuse your powers like that. So, who do we need to contact about GR livestreaming on Ustream?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod