So...

My biggest complain with X-man First class is that it was the least believable 60's era film i ever set my eyes on. The paranoid government, the "Meanwhile in Moscow: TANKS! TANKS EVERYWHERE!" right outside that commissar's window, and the girls... damn... the girls.
Look, we get it, it was during the sexual revolution, at the very start of it too... BUT COME ON! the FBI woman who rips her clothes off to enter a strip joint, the actual stripper mutant with her line "Hey, i know how men think! look at my old job!" and that DARN EMMA FROST WHO THINKS SHE CAN GET AWAY ROLLING HER EYES!
...Oh and the black guy had like 10 lines and 5 minutes of screening before dying... yup...
But yeah good film! still prefer x-man 2 though.

Rakon said:
Edward Cullen is pretty bad ass. Don't believe me? Watch the fight scenes in Eclipse. That fight was intense, for realsies.
dontWant2.png

Rakon said:
Edward Cullen is pretty bad ass. Don't believe me? Watch the fight scenes in Eclipse. That fight was intense, for realsies.
Don't worry Rakon. I appreciate your sense of humor. :)

I'll admit dick move on my part using the word idiots, but with the Twilight thing it just originates with the anger I have that vampires went from super cool deadly creatures to well.... glistening boys who complain about a obviously slutty girl.

For first class being better than X2 now that I think about it, it is all about opinion but I thought a lot of people thought X2 was the best that's why I assumed when I wrote this there would be shock. I don't know why First Class disappointed me it just did, at this point I really can't explain why I didn't like that movie though KEvin Bacon was great and the guy that played magneto was brilliant. And plus that wolverine cameo was awesome, I made this part white just in case it would be considered a spoiler

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod