So how many of you guys are actually nerds?

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by SweetSurrender, Feb 25, 2006.

?

Are you a nerd?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheMethodMAN

TheMethodMAN Rookie

id say im one, although very sneaky...

2. SweetSurrender

Here is my personal profile:
    -Loves music more than anything elsein the world.
    -Dresses well.
    -Decent social skills.
    -Likes to play video games, but not as much as I used to. And I don't really buy many video games anymore.
    -Hates sports.
    -Grades aren't spectacular. (Bs and Cs)
    -Funny.
    -TEH SEXY!
    I would say 80% normal and 15% nerd and 5% wierd.

3. slickbenjamn

slickbenjamn Rookie

Considering I just compiled a playlist of all GTA music the other day, I'm going to go with yes.

4. Bubble

Bubble Rookie

I used to be, but now I have a social life and go out clubbing every week and barely touch my pc. I do still have my nerdy glasses though! :D

5. no_fear

no_fear Rookie

i like playing games for multiple hours at a time, messing with anything on computers, including the hardware, im good at math and science, i take like 3 classes that have to do with computers, and just being around technology.
    Those are the nerdy things.

Now, I have good social skills, play sports a lot, go everywhere with friends, have friends that i see on a regular basis(meaning that i dont meet up with them on WoW everyday at 4, like some of my real friends), and many more things.
    So i'm not a complete nerd, but im also not the most un-nerdy person. So i dunno....i voted yes tho

6. Bubble

Bubble Rookie

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one... I build computer systems... so maybe I am still a little nerdy? :roll:

7. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I play video games about as much as my friends, don't really care about hardware or anything like that. My grades are A's and B's, i could get all A's but i'm a lazy procrastanator, but people call me a nerd because i don't really need a major social life, like i don't talk on the phone or AIM or anything, and i think about things more than most people do. So would i say that i'm a nerd, No. Would those assholes that have no self esteem? Yes.

8. Krowsnose

Krowsnose Rookie

well i wasnt a nerd... then i got back into WoW and id most definitely consider myself a nerd at the moment :p