So how many of you guys are actually nerds?

Are you a nerd?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I don't know

• Total voters
I love to play video games. I love to work on computers and play computer games.

Call me a nerd if you want, I dont care.

Am I though?

No.

Everyone has a different definition for a nerd. Some change it so they dont seem like one, while others just dont give a damn and call themselves one. Im the latter. Nearly all my professional skills involve computers, and I can easily spend all day and night on one. Well techinically Im more of a geek than a nerd... nerd is more with academics and a geek would spend a lot of time with something, mainly technology based. I dont give a crap about academics and academically I always done enough just to get by. Still, most people interchange em (myself included) so many dont care about the seperate definitions. I'd call myself a nerd/geek anyday. Its just that I dont fit the social stereotype of one. I dress nice, and really dont have a problem talking to girls or people (although I am a quiet guy, not that Im shy, I will talk to a person and can talk a person's head off if Im really revved up about something, but I am just a guy that just doesnt like to talk much. forget any type of small talk with me, Im totally incapable of that). As one fat nerdy kid in my highschool said to me, "If you are a nerd, you gotta be the coolest nerd ever." Man, that guy was a huge boost to my self esteem. To be honest I think the main reason I hung out with him was because he always boosted my self esteem, kinda the same reason i hang out with WR. I keed, I keed, WR is really an asshole. :(

- Love Video Games
- Not Very Obessed Or Good With Computers
- Decent Social Skills
- Suck At Maths And Science, *ARTS!*
- I Love Sports

I would say I have a little nerd in me and a little .......... well lets just say partial nerd

My bro is hardcore gamer, but he has a hot wife, lives on the beach, does rock climbing, has a good tan, windsurfs, skydives, but technically IS a nerd. "nerd" only means good at gaming/comps, you can still be a cool guy.

Come on brothers and sisters. We've been put down for long enough. Now it's our time!

Sing along now:
Say it loud: I'm nerd and I'm proud!

..louder!

no, i dont even play video games anymore, i have good social skills and stuff.. i dont try very hard in school at all.. hm.

im more of a geek than a nerd. when my computer broke down the best i could do was beat it up and yell at it but ask me to quote Dr Who and Im there!

Is it only video games though? I play Yu-Gi-Oh! and video games that interests me. Call me a nerd if you want. I don't care. Is actually cool to be a nerd when you think about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod