So apparently....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going by the middle of the thread and laughing at the idea of 'emulation' without insulting anyone.

Certain things that can't be done.....

if youcan translate this

0010100000 xxas 001

to

00010-10000-1-90

AND upshoot memory in a place where there is no expansion then good for you.

EMU on a PC is one thing but you people are talking about upgrading crackpipes.

And also you IDIOTS are talking about translating 3D Engines that couldn't possibly exist from one to another! How much clearer can that be???

Oh I'm sorry.....Quake 3 doesn't run on my P1?????

I think this whole thread is just a dumb customer joke........ummmmm and I think we have all met enough dumb consumers.

" I see....dumb customers".....pretty sure I've seen that T-Shirt :p

That_Goldfish_94 said:
And also you IDIOTS are talking about translating 3D Engines that couldn't possibly exist from one to another! How much clearer can that be???

Oh I'm sorry Quake 3 doesnt run on my P1......

I think this whole thread is a dumb customer joke........ummmmm I think we have all met enough dumb consumers.

" I see....dumb customers".....pretty sure I've seen that T-Shirt :p

THANKKYOU!!

To be fair Mortel I think everyone has been joking but I got so (edited) at my (edited) (edited) sarcastic (edited) comments about it once I got it that I got deleted and forgot it.

Yeah customers are dumb and they believe any crap they find on AOL or that AOL tells them. It sucks to be a tech in the retail field.

Been there and done that....its why I drink heavily now LOL

Uh, Black Star and Chris are obviously joking and kept continuing the joke because you were too slow to notice Mortel.

It's okay for Goldfish to not get it because he doesn't know the awesomeness of Black Star and Chris. But Mortel, you've been here long enough to be able to tell when BS is making an obvious joke. So please stop embarrassing yourself.

edit, lol nevermind even Goldfish knows it.

Embarass myself? Im not embarrassed!

Im gonna try and weasel out of this now..

what if I..ME..was actually doing an even more elaborate joke..pretending to be pissed of..and I fooled EVERYONE?

is that beleiveable?

Mortel3 said:
He didnt bring hard evidence. he brought pics of upgraded versions of the game. it wassnt of the same game for the snes.

i cannot beleive you are all so nooby.

and i dont use that word much. but seriously.

Seriously mort. We knew that.

I really hope you're joking..

:D

Come on Mortel, how do you not know about the Chrono Resurrection project??

http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chrono/

check out the trailer and look at the pics, pretty good stuff. sadly it has been discontinued due to Square Enix finding out about the game and giving these coders a "get the hell off of our ip!" cease and desist letter.

ah well, still looks cool, huh?

And for the record, dongle port xy3 flipper dolphin 64.

You set them up, I knock 'em down! We make a hell of a team, BlackStar.

Chris_s said:
We make a hell of a team, BlackStar.

We sure do good buddy, we sure do.
VULKON_Tampa_04_Nick_Chris_Judge.jpg

...that was the only pic that showed up with two people in it when I typed "Chris and BlackStar" into google image search

Are we still farting about this topic? I thought it was always sorta a joke and a way for Hellfire to try and drop a pick up line on me (LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod