Site all screwey?

Hey guys, you probably know this, but just stating it anyway.

The site won't let me access any reviews, previews, screen shots or member reviews from the main page, it keeps going to the patience screen. Also, the design on the front page is last weeks design....which is kind of weird.

So yeah, not sure if it's intentional, but I thought you aught to know.

Just about to post this myself. Member Reviews are completely gone (hopefully not forever) and a lot of other stuff is weird. Odd indeed.

Edit: Member reviews are back.

Hm, after I make a post, rather than being redirected to a page linking me back to the topic, I'm getting this message:

Could not obtain topic watch information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 2006 MySQL server has gone away

SELECT topic_id FROM phpbb_topics_watch WHERE topic_id = 12355 AND user_id = 116

Line : 724
File : functions_post.php

Related? or is it just me?

I got that message as well, but my post worked (I can still access everything just fine though).

JCD said:
Just about to post this myself. Member Reviews are completely gone (hopefully not forever) and a lot of other stuff is weird. Odd indeed.

Edit: Member reviews are back.

Yea- WOAH HOLY SHIT, JCD PLEASE CHANGE YOUR AVATAR BACK!

anyways, I'm just getting major lag between pages, though that's probably because I just started going on two forums, i'm too much a user for one forum.

Edit: just had that glitch used was talking about, OH GRLORD, Please save us!

used44 said:
Hm, after I make a post, rather than being redirected to a page linking me back to the topic, I'm getting this message:

Could not obtain topic watch information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 2006 MySQL server has gone away

SELECT topic_id FROM phpbb_topics_watch WHERE topic_id = 12355 AND user_id = 116

Line : 724
File : functions_post.php

Related? or is it just me?

Yeah, I got that when voting in the Fighters Tournament. I thought it was stopping my posts from going through, that's why I ended up triple-voting.

I haven't had the same problems as you guys but the site's been REALLY slow for me.

EDIT: I just got that debug mode message after posting this.

What's wrong with my new avatar? It's the same guy? :(

Anyway, I don't seem to be having any more problems with the site. It does seem a little slower than usual, but that could just be me...

EDIT: hahaha, got that error when I posted this!

Yup. The slowness of GR, in affiliation with the slowness of my computer and Comcast High-speed broadband, even the turtles would agree that this is taking too long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod