Possibility of an upcoming/currently reviewing feature?

Guan_Yu said:
Just out of curiosity, is anyone reviewing Mortal Kombat: Armageddon?

chhris hudak was supposed to be reviewing it, but his review is over 2 weeks late now.

Guan_Yu said:
Icepick said:
Guan_Yu said:

I'm hoping to see Gr's spin on this as well, IGN's review left a horrible taste in my mouth, clearly playing the game no longer than half an hour, nothings as deep and epic as he claims to be, and might possibly be the most disapointing game in 06

I am actually thoroughly enjoying it myself, I am just curious to see what GR has to say about it.

It seems as though with this game everyone loves it or is disappointed by it.

it's a solid title I will admit but it doesn't have the epic feel for a game sumoning all the warriors of past games, more over they truley cheeped out on endings, an considering they plan on axing off a large portion of characters, the endings are ill fitted and most are cheap cop outs

the fatality system I was dead against but I've truley come to love it now

the kreate a fighter I was absolutley in love with until i created my kombatant, what a waste, regardless your character will look like a current fighter, and your character will fight like another

dUKE said:
Guan_Yu said:

chhris hudak was supposed to be reviewing it, but his review is over 2 weeks late now.
1 more day and it is three weeks late....

Come on! Don't you have any effecient zombie slaves around the office?

Duke_Ferris said:
now playing:

need for speed carbon (all)
resistance: fall of man (ps3)

*sniff* All I want is an Armageddon review!!!

But I look forward to your Resistance review very much. After all, it will be the first PS3 review on the site (unless it's not).

I think this is a swell idea, I'll try to keep up my 'Playing Now' list as well.

Currently playing: Phantasy Star Universe (360), Excite Truck (Wii).

Joe_Dodson said:
Now playing: Gears of War

Twilight Princess and GoW are the two reviews I'm waiting most for.

Any idea when we'll see either?

And don't pull a Duke Nukem whenever on me and say "when they're done" ;).

Duke_Ferris said:
resistance: fall of man (ps3)

Oh, I hear that game has some pretty wickedly badass weaponry. I seem to remember a chaingun-esque gun that allows you to empty an entire clip into a cloud and create an uber-death trap.

The cloud absorbs the bullets and can fire them at enemies like a sentry gun, I think.

Not sure if you GM's will answer this but how does paying scheme work? Do you get paid per review or are is there like a yearly wage?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod