problem with my review feature

Solaris10

Rookie
Heeeee, don't know why but I have a really weird bug.

I wrote a review of My Personal Trainer: Cooking but it decided to post this in black font! It is impossible to read it. It apeared fine when I preview it. I dunno if it is possible for me to edit my review but I think not. Can someone look into it to see if that feature is broken?

Thanks guys!

Oh and Duke..... That review was awesome and I want some of your lamb stew.... how did you make it look so good?

***edit***

After hearing the podcast and seeing Link's blog...I think you really gave us the surprise of the year (so far) with this review.

I don't even know what the hell couscous is. Is it some strange abbreviation for sexual intercourse between two relatives? If not, it should be.

...yes...yes it is.

When you're logged in, go to your profile and on your list of reviews (at the bottom), there should be an edit button to the right of every review you've done! Only appears when you're logged in though.

Your reviews and blogs can be edited at any time, but they can't be deleted (but if you really want to, just erase all the words)

i went in and edited it for you. i just selected all the text and set the font color to white in the little formatting toolbar.

oh, and couscous is essentially tiny grains of pasta that you cook by steaming. it's made out of the same semolina flour as pasta. it's light, fluffy and wonderful, a staple of many parts of north africa. for anyone interested in more, i recommend a cookbook called "coucous" by paula wolfert. terrific recipes for not only couscous, but tagines and bisteeyas and other moroccan standards.

I'll try it Duke. Thanks a lot, I had some problem browsing GR with IE and Safari....and since I can't use Firefox, I am kinda in a jam but thanks. I'll look into it.

DocMoc said:
Duke_Ferris said:
oh, and couscous is essentially tiny grains of pasta that you cook by steaming.

And it's awful.

WRONG! Couscous is awesome, especially if you're a poor college student with little to no money... ever. I love the stuff, and sometimes live off of it and it alone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod