Since he has just be DYING to tell us...

This forum made me finally make an account.
Because nothing makes me want to interact more than granny sex.

Hlallu said:
Yaaay!
Judging by the rest of this, I am now two posts in and already like more than Ugh.
Heh. I like this guy. He knows what the score is.

Also, since Stal is the topic creator, I don't think that Ugh has any more say in whether or not it gets closed than the rest of us. I, personally, believe it should be archived.

schimmel said:
That's 6 minutes/beer and the human body can only really process one drink per hour, two in the first hour.

bro science ftw

that said, i'm sure Ugh knows 10 is a lot, and probably drank about 4.

Wait, so if he drank 10 cans of Lager in 30 minutes..

That's..
*does math*

Effectively, half a bottle of vodka.

HALF A BOTTLE OF SMIRNOFF VODKA, IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES.

I drunk 10 in either an hour or less than an hour (for some reason it taste better as you go) I didn't feel the whole effect until an estimated half hour or less after I consumed the beverages. At that point the officer was done with filling out my citation I ended up vomiting at the police station and was struggling to walk, my step-dad was the person who picked me up so I could go home. I went in the hous; sat down, asked for a pan, and vomited even more. I ended up crying and told my mom I wasn't able to walk up stairs. Well, she forced me to and after 10 minutes of trying to walk up stairs. I was finally able to sleep. I woke up to my alarm the next day with no headaches or anything

To answer you question mala, yes I actually asked the police officer, "Can I jack off?" In my state of being, I thought maybe humor could lower my charges since i'm not an hardcore criminal being arrested weekly. Instead, I get what you guys give me, the "facepalm of enforcement."

EDIT: My grandma I mentioned was on my step-dad's side of the family. So if you're that disturbing kind of person, please by all means keep your grandma sagging breast loving personality to yourself.

madster111 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Way to go, drunkie.

I propose we force-change ughs username to drunkie.

I can't change his username but I can do the next best thing....

This topic has served it's purpose however and it's getting old fast. So to preserve it's comedic gold before it expires and as first act as administrator, I deem this topic...Archived!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod