Since he has just be DYING to tell us...

... I am going to give him a forum to do so.

Ugh- how did you get busted for underage drinking?

Sit right back and you'll hear a tale...

wait now, underage drinking? for that to happened he'd have to have freinds that actually acknowledges him and are actually willing to hang out with him. something doesn't add up...

he accidently fermented some of the leftover french fry fat at mcdonalds and got completely wasted afterhours

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
wait now, underage drinking? for that to happened he'd have to have freinds that actually acknowledges him and are actually willing to hang out with him. something doesn't add up...

He could have been hanging out in the park alone, drinking and sobbing slightly.

Also, i find this extremely ironic.
Prepare for my far-fetched, yet true tale:

Just last week (last Wednesday), me and a bunch of mates were celebrating our end of school exams (we finished school, FYI) by being a bunch of dickheads on the beach drinking and having fun to some music.
Anyway, after about 10 minutes of this, a cop shows up.
"shit." we all think, obviously.

So he comes up to us, turns the stereo down and asks us what we're doing.
We explain to him about having finished our school education and exams, and having some celebrations.

So he takes a can of VB, turns around and walks away, telling us to keep the music down a bit because there's houses up there.

I fucking love my country.

Ugh, you should move here.
In fact, you should all move here.

madster111 said:
I f****** love my country.

Ugh, you should move here.

that sort of thing happens all the time in the states you know...

madster111 said:
Why would I want to move to a country where all of the cops are ineffectual drunks who let a bunch of kids be dickheads on the beach who annoy me with their loud music?

Longo_2_guns said:
madster111 said:
Why would I want to move to a country where all of the cops are ineffectual drunks who let a bunch of kids be dickheads on the beach who annoy me with their loud music?

Because you like being a dickhead on the beach with music too.

Alright here's the story...
I was at work, closing the restaurant. After we close and left, my friend and I decided to drink a case of Yeungling Lager. I didn't realize that 10 cans worth would make me vomit in less than an hour (If that's consider lightweight so be it). I shouldn't had my friend drive me home since he was drunk as well, but instead stupidity made me ride with him instead of calling my parents. I was a couple blocks away toward my house, when my friend (who is 21 years old) almost sideswiped a vehicle. My glasses was dirty and fogged up so I gave the middle finger to the other vehicle which happened to be the police officers.

Do you think it gets worst? Well it does
After one of the officers yelled at me for not "raising my arms" to pat me down, we were arrested and was taken to the police station. I told the officer, "I need to piss." The officer showed me toward a cell and said, "You're going to be here until we notify one of your family member(s)" I was a dumbass and asked, "Can I jack off?" The officer turned and walked away.

My step-dad arrives. He wasn't upset, but since I was ranting about how funny it will be if i'm going to be in our local newspaper, he told me to keep quiet. The officer gave me a citation and told me I have within 10 days to report this to the magistrate. So ended my arrest, and I was free to go, but before I left, I ended up vomiting at the entrance of the police station. I went home, went to sleep. Woke up without a hangover, but now my parents and brothers call me "Drunkie."

It is now day 2 without pleading Guilty or NOT Guilty. Since I have a very low budget, I'm going to plead guilty and see what my fines are. This is my first criminal offense, so if you guys can help (before tuesday) maybe inform me of how much I might have to pay off.

Don't worry Ugh, I'm going to help you get out of this.

It won't cost you much, and heck, you'll get something awesome out of it. See, this is little known knowledge, but people always have this offer out in front of them and never take. But that's okay, 'cause this gives you a chance to get ahead of them.

You just have to follow this little piece of advice: don't drink alcohol, you fantastic moron.

Shhh...

One time when I was a wee lad I got busted by my grandma. Luckily for me my late grandpa was always awesome and said the vodka was his.

What are you getting charged for? Failure to comply with an officer, or underage drinking? Or both?

PS - your friend who is 21, is not only the biggest shitstain for driving drunk. But his charges must be colossal, no?

UghRochester said:
but since I was ranting about how funny it will be if i'm going to be in our local newspaper

Not happening much around there?

"The local fame 'Mr McDonalds' were arrested yesterday evening! Read the whole story about the events that ended up in this tradegy!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod