Should we REALLY be allowed to make our own polls?

Should we REALLY be allowed to make our own polls?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Hair.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh the irony! A poll asking whether polls should be made by posters of the same rank as the creator of said poll!

But yeah, I think we should be allowed to make polls within reason, if it begins to be abused by idiots then take the ability away but it's very useful for genuine questions.

Sam

I'll agree with Sam, ecept...I'm almost pretty sure it would be abused and people owuld just make polls for stupid shit. You do read the bile spewed out onto the misc board yes? What makes you think polls would be any better....Mod made and approved is the way it should remain.

-FCM- said:
Not by anybody who chooses to try to use it as a joke or, more blatantly, you. 8)

Yeah, soon it will be mods/GMs only. Too bad though, I was hoping people would be able to keep spam away from privilages.

Who said I was joking?

It is becoming quite clear as the feature is continually being abused by...well...*cough* a certain mythological figure...

-FCM- said:
Who said I was joking?

It is becoming quite clear as the feature is continually being abused by...well...*cough* a certain mythological figure...

YEA! Grimreapers ripping the polls a new booty hole!

Don't mind me, just saving this totally awesome and valuable community poll from page 55. Judging by those far-out pages the answer to this question was a resounding "no."

Don't blame me, I voted for "hair".

Also, the problem is that everything that wasn't a poll got deleted from the record due to autopruning or some other such nonsense. Not that there was poll fever.

I think the better question here is: Should Flying Chunky Monkey be allowed to make his own polls after this topic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod