Sigs?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Moron

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
/\ Very true.

I've increased the width to 400 since I can't imagine anyone using a resolution where it would cause side scrolling but I really doubt that the height will be increased, 100 is more than enough for a sig.

Sam

The size limit is reasonable. Just kinda makes it hard to move around with it. I'm glad I at least got a sig tho'.

^ Nice sig! I like the thin white border.

Also, can we somehow prohibit GIFs/animations in sigs? So very annoying.

/\ I agree, I can't see anything in the admin panel so I'll ask Joe about it and see if he can add anything, no doubt there's a hack somewhere about. If he can't then I might just make it a rule that there is to be no annoying, animated signatures.

Sam

used44 said:
Also, can we somehow prohibit GIFs/animations in sigs? So very annoying.

Not to mention its very easy to slip a 2mb file in there without the restrictions. D:

Honestly though, Grey and AcidTrip, those images are way too big. 75x300 is supposed to be the limit, you should resize them please.

Oh, and sorry I'm late to the party. I didn't even see this thread here, the top of the Misc forum is so cluttered with other announcements and sticky threads that don't need to be stickied anymore, it's very difficult to know something new is posted.