• Hell yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Moron

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maca2kx

Rookie
Well Joe's told me that sigs can be brought back but the question is, do we want them? Vote and feel free to add your reasons/preferences, character restrictions and image restrictions (if images are allowed) shall be decided later.

The poll will last until this time Friday 31st (three days), I think that'll be enough time to gather opinions.

Sam

I use to love sigs. They added a sense of personality to each individual poster.

I would even go as far saying we allow image banners again.

Something like 100x250 or so.

The usual size limits are about 200x400, which is big enough for a nicely sized signature.

I'm also kind of itching to show off my latest creations in Photoshop, so I may be biased... but I think a 200x400 size restriction with a four meg maximum would be pretty good for these forums.

I say yes to signatures!

But I say no to image signatures, they cluttered everything some people had bizarre dimensions. I'd be satisfied if everyone that used sig pics had the exact same dimensions for each.

I always found signatures to be redundant, but really, I don't care either way. If you do bring em back, definitely need to have some restrictions, though.

^good idea.

but no sigs on forums?!? pushing the boundaries of being - Un american.

Dont let the terrorists win.

UrbanMasque said:
^good idea.

but no sigs on forums?!? pushing the boundaries of being - Un american.

Dont let the terrorists win.

Ah yes, priority two of the terrorists... eliminate sigs from message boards (priority one is of course the extermination of the infidels).

This poll is indeed one sided, I expected it to be though not to nearly the same extent. I'm still going to let it run its course though since it's only one more day and it'll give me something to do tomorrow when I'm meant to be packing.

Sam

Ok, I got packing out the way much faster than I anticipated and I'm going to be busy from about fifteen minutes time for the rest of the night so I've sorted things out now.

Sigs are enabled after that shamefully one-sided poll, restrictions are 250 characters with one image (dimensions 100x300 max) for now, I'll deal with the restrictions later if the current ones don't work out.

Sam

Mine's too big. :( Guess I'll have to make another later.

greyholidaytagge5.png

Grey, I see yours is too big due to its width, that's less of an issue than height so I may increase it some, not now though because I'm just on my way out.

Sam

Current restirction for pics is 100x300 (up from the old 75x300), with a 250 character limit. I don't have a problem with width issues, as long as it's not screen stretching, but height...well, I liked 75, but I spose 100 could work.