Scariest enemies.

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by AMANIAC, Nov 19, 2008.

1. subcalvin

subcalvin Rookie

All Spanish people are scary so that dosent count. But the scariest enemy is without a doubt the Hell House from FF7, or maby the cactuar.

2. Rakon

Rakon Rookie

I say Re-Deads/Gibdos.

Also, that spider/scorpion guy from Devil May Cry. Played it at night when I was like 13. Not a good call.

3. shandog137

shandog137 Novice

I could not play Doom 3 either. Lack of ammo and no flashlight taped to gun mod made it a bit to intense for me. Surround sound headphones max graphics and a dark room and I have yet to get pass the first board. It was back to FFX for me.

4. Oscihedgehog

Oscihedgehog Rookie

I think perhaps the scariest enemy for me was either the Bloodsuckers in S.T.A.L.K.E.R or the Controllers in the same game. I must admit, at the risk of souding like im trying...eh..whats the word, sound like less of a wuss basically- I dont generally find that games scare me, what little I had played of Doom 3, (first level and a bit) didnt scare me much at all. Also other games branded as scary havent made me jump much either.
    Admittedly though I was scared to death my the Resi 2 intro as a kid xD

5. letusprey

letusprey Rookie

When there is the double sided mirror in Resident evil 2 and the dog jumps out scared the bejezus out of me. Also Condemned 2 hated playing it after my girlfriend went to bed the ambiance sounds in that game always got to me. Especially in the toy factory.