Scariest enemies.

I find the Spanish people from RE 4 to be kind of scary, but only when it's night. I just hate when I hear them speaking, then the scary music plays and I have no f***ing clue where they're coming from and then they axe me in the back.

MattAY said:
Resident Evil's Licker! always scared me as a kid.

Totally. The only warning you would get is a shadow of the Licker pass by a window.. then it would jump out and eat your face. You read my mind MattAY.

I don't think the berserkers were scary but they were definitely suspensful!

The lickers were pretty creepy, I agree.

Honestly....the things that scared me the most when i was oh, 8? 9? playing the first halo was the flood. It took me and my cousin a week to just get the guts to go through 343. It was bad. And what else...i dunno. 260 games dont scare me, its too detailed for me to care. PS3 im expecting it anyways.

Uver said:
Honestly....the things that scared me the most when i was oh, 8? 9? playing the first halo was the flood. It took me and my cousin a week to just get the guts to go through 343. It was bad. And what else...i dunno. 260 games dont scare me, its too detailed for me to care. PS3 im expecting it anyways.
My eyeballs rolled 90° in my head upon reading this.

Chainsaw dudes in RE4.

"Oh no, it's sackface! OMFG HE KILLED ME! YOU BASTARD!"

I wasn't happy to see screencaps of his return in RE5.

haha that's exactly what happens to me!

As soon as I hear the chainsaw I intsantly panic.

Im going to have to go along the same note as Spanky. The two scenes in the first Max Payne when you have to navigate along a blood trail while his baby screams and cries may have been the most disturbing/scary gaming moment of my life.

The Big Daddy on BioShock scared me the first time I saw him...maybe because I was by myself and I just got through watching every movie of saw...

RE2 lickers had so many memorable encounters, especially that infamous jump through the interrogation room window or simply cutting off Leon's head right after the first FMV - yet another "You died" screen for me... Nasty.
And I remember when swimming underwater in TR2, there was something very mean and black jumping out from the corner. I still don't know what the hell it was, but it managed to scare me pretty good. This game had disgusting shark attacks too. I hate sharks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGu1xkae5rw

8:39 :cry:

Ewww...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK1qk6uqAjo

RE013~Resident-Evil-Garrador-Posters.jpg

necare4s2regenerator.jpg

Both from Resident Evil 4.

They are unstoppable beasts who have the tendency to appear at the exact moment you run out of ammo, causing you to run around until you find 10 rounds of pistol ammo. Then it's up to my brain to do the rest!

MattAY said:
haha that's exactly what happens to me!

As soon as I hear the chainsaw I intsantly panic.

Ha ha, I let him kill me 3 or 4 times just so I could watch Leon's head get sawed off.

They didn't really scare me at all, until the part where those two crazy whores are running around with chainsaws. And you're stuck in a little area.

it was the sewer boss from some star wars game that you play as han solo.....evil under water krakens scare the shit out my ass and into my socks blowing the not soo cleanly off.

Kijan said:
Regenerator from Dead Space. Can't kill him, narrow dark spaces, frickin' screams ... ARGH!

That. You cut all his arms an legs off and while you're fighting off 5 other horribly mutilated horrors he'll suddenly be behind you, and just as quickly be very tearing you into small screaming pieces! But, the scariest thing in that game is the sounds and shadows, even when you've killed everything you're left with the feeling of being 6 inches from death. Suspense is my worst enemy in Dead Space.

the Iron Maiden or Regenator from RE4. You hear this demented rasping breathing and the things slowly appear and proceed to take almost every thing you shoot them with (except an RPG round :)). They always scare me. or the dog things in doom 3

I'm gonna add either the Witch or the Tank from L4D. They're called Boss Zombies, so I say they count :D We were in the cornfield and heard the Tank...but couldn't see him. I think he threw two of us before we even knew where he was. It wasn't "jump outta my seat" scary, more of a "Oh crap, there's a 10ft behemoth like 20 feet away...and I can't see him." scary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod