Sandals

Sandals are my lazy people shoes. I used to not ever wear sandals or shorts, but after living in Hawaii for 5 years my opinions on both have changed greatly.

Still, now that I live in the BaltimoreI feel that wearing sandals is stupid because a beach is nowhere to be found. I have no qualms wearing them when I don't give a crap about my appearance.

Yeah, dudes don't have a lot of options when it comes to sandals, I think. The shaped sandals are great though, and worth it.

To be honest, I never understood the appeal of cheap thongs (are people too afraid to use that term now, or was it just never a popular term to begin with?), because while they are simple, they tend to hurt. In most cases where I would wear thongs, I'm better to go barefoot. The most annoying thing that I notice, by far -- and maybe it's because I'm not a feather, but in any case -- is when the little hard piece of whatever is connecting the parts of the sandal together is actually tangible. What is that? How is anyone supposed to walk on rocks like that?

I used to wear 'em as a kid. Now, instead, I tend to wear flats. Maybe this thread has inspired me to go searching for a pair of nice sandals, just in time for the rainy seasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle