Sandals

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Do you wear them?

I personally can't stand them unless I'm at the beach or something. Especially flip-flops that go in between your toes. So uncomfortable.

I love them. If I'm in shorts I'm in sandals, it's like marshmallows in hot chocolate.

Also when you live in a place where you can only wear shorts comfortably for three months out of the year you tend to milk it.

When I lived in california, if it wasn't raining I would be wearing sandles.

I actually find myself getting crazy hot when I wear shoes. I think california has changed me forever.

I hate them. Mostly because whenever me and my friends go out we usually run around in the desert or the alleyway which is torture to the feet.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Love them. Nice ones though that form to your feet over time.

Na not the form fitting ones, you got to go with Chakos that have an arch in them and everything.

I used to hate flip flops but I got a pair of Chakos probably 5 years ago and now they're pretty much my only form of shoes throughout summer.

Only in swimming-related situations will I subject myself to the uniform uncomfortableness of sandals. I've gotten so many blisters from their ilk.

I'm somewhere between Wicked and Chris. I'll wear them if I'm in shorts and just running out of the house for a little while. But I'm not a huge fan of the look.

Cant stand the bit in between my toes. When it digs in, ARG!

Never worn sandals, dont know if I can pull them off to be honest.

Oh ho-ho, do I ever. And flip-flops, at that. You see, I grew up in a coastal area, where sandals were the norm. Everyone wore sandals from Memorial Day to Labor Day (and only tourists were dumb enough to wear them with socks--I seriously hope none of you sandal-shod fellows ever wear socks with sandals). A few years ago I moved to a big city a thousand miles away from the ocean, and I still rock flip-flops, but now I get made fun of. Whatever.

I don't understand the whole socks and sandals thing. Not only does it look dumb but the point of sandals is to let your feet breathe on hot days.

I also have a sandals tan on my feet right now, it looks funny. With one strap along the top of my feet and the tips of my toes tanned while the rest is white.

force yourself to get used to them and you'll never wear anything else.

i used to be the same way.

sandals are awful though.

WickedLiquid said:
I love them. If I'm in shorts I'm in sandals, it's like marshmallows in hot chocolate.

Also when you live in a place where you can only wear shorts comfortably for three months out of the year you tend to milk it.

i easily wear shorts for 8 months. i wear shorts in january.

i would literally wear them every day all day if i didn't know people were like wtf is wrong with that kid. but psychology is funny.. i'm sure most people don't even notice. if i leave the gym in january and have to walk a little ways in my shorts, i don't think anything of it cause hey, i was just at the gym, i have an excuse. not that anyone knows though.

but yea.. realistically i'm wearing short from the beginning of march to the end of october.

i like my legs/ass to be nice and cool and my feet/upper bods to be warm, and hands/face to be cool. sweater and shorts FTW in cold months.

Seriously guys, Chakos all the way. The pre molded arches in them rock.

chaco%20flip_445x260.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod