Hiccups

I hate them. I seriously can't stand them. I have the worst hiccups right now. Loud, interrupting hiccups that won't go away. They are... easily the worst "thing" in the world. If I could, I would invent a pill that lets you get rid of hiccups easily and effectively.

Do you ever get the hiccups? I wanna fucking kill myself right now. I hate the hiccups.

Eat a tablespoon of sugar. Cover your tongue with it. It overloads the vagus nerve and causes the hiccups to go away.

Your good friend, Sourdeez.

bd24F.gif

SCARY.gif

tumblr_lqe511p4OO1qafrh6.gif

Sorry,but a good scare should help.

WHY WICKED, WHY?!

Scaring people doesn't help hiccups. Although thanks are in order i suppose, you certainly helped with my constipation.

A good scare you say?

bd24F.gif

h.jpg

tumblr_lqe511p4OO1qafrh6.gif

Sorry, but a good scare should help.[/quote]

My best trick, take a cup of water, hold your breath and while you are holding that air in, you drink the entire cup in one gulp.

That or drinking the cup upside down.

Lien said:
My best trick, take a cup of water, hold your breath and while you are holding that air in, you drink the entire cup in one gulp.
Yeah i do this too. Some combination of water/holding breath tends to work well. I usually wait to drink until i almost have to take a breath.

I don't remember the last time I had the hiccups, but I always used a spoonful of peanut butter. A heaping one, preferably.

Also, canker sores, dan. The worst thing in the world is the canker sore.

Scaring people works! I know from experience LOL.

Plan B is De-Ting's advice. Take a scoop of peanut butter.

Wait, you don't STILL have hiccups do you???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod