removing stickers from games

jivesc00ter

Regular
anothe question, i'm trying to find a way to remove the stickers from the sides of games that come in dvd cases and on cartriges, i'm trying to figure out how to do it withought hurting the games or game cases

if you peel them with your fingers it still leaves some residue behind, i was just wondering if anyone did it a different and better way, but a fire does sound like a good idea to me

dont ask me how i know this. but if u by any chance have nail polish remover tht gets rid of the sticky crap tht stays there. but it stinks obviously

grandmagoodtimes said:
Melt them off. A big fire is preferable.
^^^ Two words for this dude:
Hell Yeah!
If the fingers don't work out for ya, I highly suggest you do it this way, but get your friend(s) to video tape it and put it on YouTube.
ya know, for...Research.
Revolution!

As Matt said - nail polish remover. I use nail polish remover for heaps of things! Getting stains out of my carpet, removing sticky residues, removing marks on my furniture, removing nail polish...

Wow, I havent purchased a console game in so long that it took me a while to figure out wtf this topic was all about.

PC gaming is far superior.

grandmagoodtimes said:
MattAY said:
dont ask me how i know this. but if u by any chance have nail polish remover tht gets rid of the sticky crap tht stays there. but it stinks obviously

*cough*transvestite*cough*

and?

i even have my sights set on u

Picture%20438.jpg

Seriosuly.. it works!

LMAO i used to have a HELL of a hard time removing stickers and not making the cases look like crap. but now that i have a job, i can afford the more expensive games (newer ones) and they simply give me the ones behind the counter or in the glass case (like at ebgames) which comes wrapped up alreayd for me. lol so no stickers.

*HIGH FIVES HIMSELF*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle