Trading In Games...

Where do you trade in your games, if ever?

• EB Games (GameStop)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Future Shop/BestBuy

• BlockBuster/Rental Place

• Small Local Buinesses

• Total voters
I find local small business stores tend to cut you slightly better deals, but you would still get a lot more if you traded online.

10000_Squirrels said:
Well, that sounds like a good thing... But I just don't think it'd work for me :? I dislike having to mail things, and 75% of my games are archaic titles no one would want... An example, would be Sled Storm for PS2, and Ghost Recon for PS2 also, the original. :(

No. You wouldn't believe some of the old ass crap that people have requested from me on Goozex. Legacy of Kain for the PC that came out in 2001 and wasn't even very good was the last game I sent. Also Drakan, a PC game that came out in 1999.

Just go list all your games that you're not going to play anymore and soon you will have a bunch of points to spend on whatever games you want.

I've sent 50 games out so far. Here's the whole list: http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/dialogs/goozexfeedbackhistory.asp?mode=S&id=6205756618285

So the lowest points you will get for a game is 100 points. The most wanted/newest games are capped at 1000 points. So at worst you trade 10 games for 1. That's at worst.

Mostly my games you get a few hundred points for a game and then I order another game that's worth a few hundred. If you buy a new game and complete it quickly you can trade it for 1000 points and then get another new game and only pay about $1.80 in shipping. That beats the hell out of EBGames.

Just try it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo