Question about selling games to EB Games

unctarheels

Rookie
So yeah I realized I have about a bagillion Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox games laying around that I no longer play anymore (Now that I beat FFXII all three systems are retired). I dont know know how many it is...but its alot of games, I even have some 360 games that I want to sell because I don't play them.

I'm planning on selling my games to EB games, and was wondering if anyone has any experience doing so. I don't really care about the price (even though it would be interesting to know if anyone has sold any previous gen games recently), I know they won't go for much, but do they only buy newer used games? Does it matter if I don't have the books for alot of them...my dogs eat everything.

So yeah any info would be appreciated because I hope to sell them tomorrow!

Back in the day, when PS2 was the man, I sold some games. Three PS2 games got me $5. I say mother f__k EB games, but I am going to go over and try to buy some games.

Ebay...TRUST ME

I used to work at EB games, and it pained me to take back games from kids and adults for $5-$6 bucks, then knock off $2 dollars because its scratched.

Yeah you're not going to get much from EB. Especially since you're missing the booklets, because If I remember correctly they take off cash for basically anything.

I hate EB games. They sell games as "new" when they aren't still wrapped and look like they have been shoved in a man's anus. Damn you EB games, damn you to hell.

Sounds said:
you get more moola if you sell them youre self.. like on ebay.
Yeah, alot more.
Hell man, sell 'em at a Flea Market, still get more than what EB will give you.
I mean, sure it's not instant gratification, but, do you have to get rid of them now?
or could you stand to wait a few weeks.

Listen to the people in this topic. Selling them at EB Games will get you nothing and you'll end up regretting selling the games off. If you really want the money, either sell them online (eBay) or get a job (or a higher paying job/another job if you already have one).

Hey, you might even find somebody who's willing to buy them off of you on this site if you make a list of the games you have to sell. There's also other forums around the internet designed just for that purpose, just dig around a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod