Holiday games...

Whitie

Rookie
I checked it out and there is a shitload of games coming out this holiday season and I dont know what to choose from...also Ive been having a problem trying to figure out which would be a better deal a PSP or an xbox 360 the 360 arcade goes for 200 dollars but it does nothave a hard drive and I dont want to spend an extra hundred just for that but still Gears 2. And the PSP is 200 dollars also and its got all the bling and excesories. so tell me what?

Pretty difficult decision since one is a portable gaming system and the other isn't. I'd say the 360, but if you travel all the damn time, then the PSP I suppose.

You've got to get a hard drive with your Xbox. Pretty useless without it. Memory cards are just silly.

360 obviously has better graphics and mainstream games. You wouldn't find the likes of MGS4 on the PSP shelf. Whereas you would find the likes of Halo, Gears of War, Dead Space etc on the 360 one.

It may cost extra, but go for the 360 pro, even though it's 100 extra it'd be worth it I think.

MattAY said:
360 obviously has better graphics and mainstream games. You wouldn't find the likes of MGS4 on the PSP shelf. Whereas you would find the likes of Halo, Gears of War, Dead Space etc on the 360 one.

It may cost extra, but go for the 360 pro, even though it's 100 extra it'd be worth it I think.

I agree with MattAY go for the 360 pro and enjoy quality gaming. You'll get the most of it. :)

Yeah I was also contemplating the RRoD that was a factor too I think im gonna get the xbox but still a shitload of games I want to get little big planet and Gears 2 any others...?

Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 are the biggies for 360. You may want to look deeper to find non-shooters (that's the 360's specialty).

you know i own both and if i have a choice i always go with the ps3 version if possible, im jsut haunted by the fact that im on my 4th box. and ive never had the red rings of death just general problems, but on the other hand hte 360 does have a few more enticing exclusives but for the most part there on both systems and the ps3 does have a few good exclusives to its name

I never use my handhelds. But I use my 360 quite a lot. It's worth getting the pro.

I've never had problems with RROD, and the newer systems are less likely to RROD anyway.

If you drive, handhelds are pretty much useless and you'll want a console. If you bus it or take the subway everywhere handhelds are where it's at.

You just gotta ask yourself what you enjoy the most to decide which console or handheld is right for you.

Yeah I have a Ps3...sorry I didnt punctuate but I want to know some good games for both systems...when does Killzone 2 come out...

Get a 360(with a HDD). Pick up Mass Effect, Gears, Gears 2, Fable II, and PGR 3. Then get back to us. We'll have more suggestions.

I'd say get Mass Effect, COD5 (maybe not), BioShock (or Dead Space), and a nice combination of some new games. Maybe Fallout and Shaun White Snowboarding, I heard both are insanely fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod