regret selling old games or systems, name it hear

malakian said:
A NES, a sega mega drive and a SNES with 2 controllers each and countless classics...

ALL FOR THE PRICE OF ONE XBOX GAME.

It's seriously painful for me.
How do you sleep at night? I've only ever sold like 4 games, and i still regret selling nhl 2004.

Actually, I've broken or lost more games than I've sold. Kinda sad. And I can name how some of them got broken/lost.

^Please do.

I once sold my N64, about a dozen quality games, including some real classics, memory cards and 4 rumble contollers... all for under 200 dollars.

:(:(:(:(

malakian level stupidity.

used44 said:
^Please do.
Ok, I will.
I had a thing of games that I left at a cabin my family rented.
I broke tekken tag when I threw a controller at a broken ps2 and hit the disc instead.
I landed on a wrestling game I owned.
I put spyhunter in the microwave.
My sister scratched the 2nd disc of FFVIII with her fingernail.

used44 said:
^Please do.

I once sold my N64, about a dozen quality games, including some real classics, memory cards and 4 rumble contollers... all for under 200 dollars.

Used, just get out...

grandmagoodtimes said:
used44 said:
^Please do.

Used, just get out...

:(

Well, to be honest, I've never sold any of my games or systems.

I have however scratched several discs to the point where they weren't even useful as beermats. I miss some of those games.

In particular, I scratched up a disc containing Day of the Tentacle and Sam and Max Hit the Road. To this day I am regretting that. I managed to get Sam and Max again, but I still miss DotT.

Why does everyone love Day of the Tentacle so much? I played it as a kid and it was fun, but if I played it now, I think it would just be a disappointment. I just think that it would ruin my childhood memories.

Dude, DOTT is the best adventure ever! You're out to stop a race of purple tentacles taking over the earth, what could be a better premise?!

When I was a little boy I sold my Sega master system and I think shinobi was the only game I had with it.. but still.. a sega master system.. damn

I sold like 20 SNES games at Gamestop (at the time it was Babbages) for enough money to buy 2 PS1 games and Pokemon Yellow. Brilliant. Just brilliant. That's why 10 year olds shouldn't be able to make monetary decisions on their own. My dad was too lax and let me do it.

So yeah. I've been slowly getting my collection back up to date.

Well I got rid of my NES, and it was the worst decision I ever made.
I'm so sad, I promised myself i wasn't gunna cry.
I MISS YOU MARIO, AND ZELDA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod