regret selling old games or systems, name it hear

jivesc00ter

Regular
so when i was a kid i sold off all my genisis games and systems, now almost ten yeasrs later i've collected them all back but there are still a few games i cant find i wish i wouldn't have ever sold it

I don't have your problem because I still have my GameBoy, NES, and SNES stuff. I don't think I could sell these things, they have too much nostalgia. Plus they are just too damn fun to play.

I never sell old games. I still have my original copies of all 3 original Crash Bandicoot games and the first 2 Gex games.

I sold my Genesis and Game Gear, with games, when I was young. Regretted it ever since.
I bought a used Genesis, and I'm in the process of replacing the games. I doubt I'll bother replacing the Game Gear however.

I wish I had never sold my Turbo Graphics. At least you can play Bonk with the Wii virtual console now.

masterchris said:
I sold my Genesis and Game Gear, with games, when I was young. Regretted it ever since.
I bought a used Genesis, and I'm in the process of replacing the games. I doubt I'll bother replacing the Game Gear however.
I used to have a gamegear with only Space Invaders. I liked that game.

o dont bash the game gear, it has alot of master system games on it, sonic chaos is a great game i bust it out and play it for few hours, plugged in of coarse batteiries are a bitch

I've sold a lot of video games and systems, but I've managed to work myself back to where I've once again reclaimed all that I've lost.

Though I still don't have Dragon Force for the Saturn, and that will be a chore to ever get again. It'd also be great if I still had my complete versions of Chrono Trigger and FFIII for SNES again.

Never sold any of my games but someone took my OOT game back when I was in 10th grade. "I thought it was my game, I'll give back to you." she said. That was six freakin years ago. It was one of the rare grey cart versions where you can do the master sword glitch too. Those are like impossible to find, hell many of the people that owns one doesnt even know they have it.

I WANT MY GAME BACK, DAMNIT. :x

Frozen said:
Never sold any of my games but someone took my OOT game back when I was in 10th grade. "I thought it was my game, I'll give back to you." she said. That was six freakin years ago. It was one of the rare grey cart versions where you can do the master sword glitch too. Those are like impossible to find, hell many of the people that owns one doesnt even know they have it.

I WANT MY GAME BACK, DAMNIT. :x

I think it's time to choke a trick. I will help if needed.

jivesc00ter said:
o dont bash the game gear, it has alot of master system games on it, sonic chaos is a great game i bust it out and play it for few hours, plugged in of coarse batteiries are a *****
Game Gear's battery life fucking sucked. If you wanted to play it for more than 10 minutes, you had to use the AC adapter. The games were fun as hell, but the actual system itself had problems.

i do have to give it to you the system had its problems but in its defence it did come out when hte first game boy came out and it looked a 100 times better, i'm trying to find all the sonic games for it but i think i'll have better luck finding the games for my master system which just arived at my house after almost a mounth of dealing with a crock on ebay, patience one out and i will play G sonic

A NES, a sega mega drive and a SNES with 2 controllers each and countless classics...

ALL FOR THE PRICE OF ONE XBOX GAME.

It's seriously painful for me.

so i ca t find Gsonic anyware and the sites i have came across to buy old games suck, ebay isnt helping are do you get your old games?

Roger_Moore.jpg

EDIT: The lips looked better when the detail could be seen. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle