Reflex Tester

0.261, but to be fair, i just got home from work and i'm tired.

also, lets stop abusing ugh, he's like that big stupid dog that ya owned at one time that only ever wanted attention and instead ya would kick it for anoying you. so pat him him on the head for once, and then punch him.

You know what those big annoying dogs do through the night?

Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof

AND they're just saying the same thing again and again, and AGAIN!

Well to be fair, I did go way back in the forums before Bret and I signed-up.
Why? Bored, so I decided to check out some history.

I was all excited that MattAY closed this topic and then I noticed that like last weekend MattAY is having problems finishing what he starts.

Where's Longo or Trippy?

It wasn't a very good joke. You see, you forgot a crucial part of the joke telling process: first you have to tell a joke.

It tied in with what Chris said previously. But nevermind, the moment has passed. I know a joke has failed when I have to explain it.

Daddio said:
When American's Army first came out and it was free to play I heard a lot about how they were using it to find players with quick reaction times and possibly trying to recruit them. Donno if any of this is true or not, but I wouldn't put it past the American government to use nerd power to fight anything that moves overseas.

Having played that game extensively when it came out I can vouch for that, they encourage you to sign up for their forums, and recruiters will actually talk with the better players. They've gone so far as to join lobbies and talk with players there, which everyone found as odd, as usually the best player in any given lobby is less than fit for anything active, especially a career in the military

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod