Reflex Tester

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
I went way far back in the misc forums, and found this little game out.
http://www.happyhub.com/network/reflex/
It tests your reflexes by reacting as fast as possible whenever the screen changes to the color you want.

I only got to .244 of a second
EDIT: I just got .188 of a second

Here's a helpful tip...hold in the stop button until it changes colors, then release it.

My average reaction time over a bunch of different tests is around the .170-.230 range.
A couple tests of that one pinned me at .240, .211, .199 and .191. I left it after that.

Also note that we, as gaming nerds, generally have better reaction times than most normal people. Ours are usually only slightly higher than the speeds most special forces require.

Take the test after playing MW2 against a well sorted clan in small maps for a couple hours and you will have excellent reaction times.

madster111 said:
Also note that we, as gaming nerds, generally have better reaction times than most normal people. Ours are usually only slightly higher than the speeds most special forces require.

Right...

....And I'm about 100 percent certain none of us could pass Delta, SAS or S.E.A.L training. Well....Maybe those of us in the military currently but seeing as how about 9 out of 10 who apply for ODD fail....Yeah.

Lethean said:
....And I'm about 100 percent certain none of us could pass Delta, SAS or S.E.A.L training. Well....Maybe those of us in the military currently but seeing as how about 9 out of 10 who apply for ODD fail....Yeah.
I said reaction time, which is only about 20% of what's needed to get into the SAS.

.33 or so for me, but the games I most recently played were rogues, dungeon crawlers, other RPG's and M.U.S.H.A..

RPG's HK....when you get inflicted with Poison, the difference between casting Esuna on the party between 0.3 seconds and 0.18 can be CRUCIAL to victory!

When American's Army first came out and it was free to play I heard a lot about how they were using it to find players with quick reaction times and possibly trying to recruit them. Donno if any of this is true or not, but I wouldn't put it past the American government to use nerd power to fight anything that moves overseas.

MattAY said:
RPG's HK....when you get inflicted with Poison, the difference between casting Esuna on the party between 0.3 seconds and 0.18 can be CRUCIAL to victory!

Oh ho! But I have Battle Mode on Wait, which enables me to patiently select the spell and cast it casually!
It's the old-timer's way to keep up with remakes of old games.

best i got was .174 after following OP advice on holding down the stop button. It cuts down those hundreds of a tenth in clicking the button as opposed to simply releasing it.
Without it i avg .24-25

I think his point is you went that far back, Ugh. i.e - do you not have something better to do?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod