RE4 HD

I must note that it isn't true HD remake compared to the ICO/SoTC Collection. It is more like a resolution upscale.

Hmm... I wonder if the PS3 version will have Move functionality. I mean, the aiming in the Wii version is pretty damn good.

"Meester Kennedeee..." /Salazar voice

I'll definitely get this. But maybe won't play it until a little later. So many good games in my backlog.

I'm glad that somebody else made a topic about this because I was gonna.

You're small time.

I'd get this, but I still own RE4. Will this version have that bitchin' laser gun in it, though?

It's the edition with the most bonuses. So I'm guessing the Ada missions and everything.

Ah, it just wouldn't be a thread without GL saying he hates the subject :p

First Final Fantasy 10 now Resident Evil 4? All we need now are HD remakes of Silent Hill 2, Bully, God of War and MGS3 and you've got all my favortie PS2 games 1080ped!

Beat it on PS2 thats all I needed. After shooting a bunch of Spaniards I started to find it racist.

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X is also getting am HD release. Next week! Cool because I've never actually played Code Veronica.

I want to, but I got everything and did everything when I played it on the Gamecube....do I really have to do that again? ....aaahhh maybe.

I'm just going to let the release be the catalyst for me finally buying the Wii edition which is half the download price and won't take up a precious four gigs on my 360.
Also, I get to pretend I'm using a real gun with the Wiimote and go PEW PEW into some foreigners' sort-of-kind-of-undead faces! This is what we call a win.

WickedLiquid said:
Ah, it just wouldn't be a thread without GL saying he hates the subject :p

First Final Fantasy 10 now Resident Evil 4? All we need now are HD remakes of Silent Hill 2, Bully, God of War and MGS3 and you've got all my favortie PS2 games 1080ped!

hey now....i never said i hated it. I just don't do the horror type genre in anything.

MattAY said:
I want to, but I got everything and did everything when I played it on the Gamecube....do I really have to do that again? ....aaahhh maybe.

Is this your way of asking if there are achievements, you little whore?
There are.

As I said, probably won't play it for awhile, but I just bought it last night. Gotta show my support so that more companies do this kinda stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle