What's your favorite game to play stoned?

Medic_Stat

Rookie
I'd probably have to go with either RE4 or TF2.

One night me and my buddy stayed up all night beating RE4 for our first time. We had about a quarter bag and one of those corncob pipes. That was an epic experience that i'll never forget.

TF 2 + Weed = Lack of sleep and carpal tunnel. I mean, you cant let your battlebuddies down ya know...

Why GR attracts so many potheads.. just wondering after seeing so many weed and stoner threads here.

^I'm not a stoner, but I did get high last night (twas my second time) and I was tripping out HARDCORE to Diddy Kong Racing. I wasn't tripping at all in Mario Kart 64 though

Haha, man i had no idea there were so many haters on this site! Okay well im 22, i started smoking weed probably about 16. Joined the army when I was 20 so not too much since then, but i'll never hate on somebody that does! Do what makes you happy man. If it doesnt ruin your life and its what you like to do, go for it. Oh yeah and Alcohol kills a lot more people than weed... you ever drank before? But, we could go on all day with this argument so instead im just gonna ignore whoever is anti-pot because youre stupid for clicking on this in the first place anyway! Haha! I saw a forum about gay sex somewhere, maybe you should go check that out too if youre not into it, do ur thing hater! Oh yeah and the reason GR attracts so many stoners... i dunno. I guess cuz its cool and a lot of stoners play video games. GOOD TIMES!

Mario Kart Double Dash
and for some reason I was better at Halo high than sober =P

oh yeah and Starcraft/Age of Empires is fun too when you have a huge group and some people are messed up (high or drunk) and others are sober... very interesting

Medic_Stat said:
Haha, man i had no idea there were so many haters on this site! Okay well im 22, i started smoking weed probably about 16. Joined the army when I was 20 so not too much since then, but i'll never hate on somebody that does! Do what makes you happy man. If it doesnt ruin your life and its what you like to do, go for it. Oh yeah and Alcohol kills a lot more people than weed... you ever drank before? But, we could go on all day with this argument so instead im just gonna ignore whoever is anti-pot because youre stupid for clicking on this in the first place anyway! Haha! I saw a forum about gay sex somewhere, maybe you should go check that out too if youre not into it, do ur thing hater! Oh yeah and the reason GR attracts so many stoners... i dunno. I guess cuz its cool and a lot of stoners play video games. GOOD TIMES!

thanks for servin in the military. i love playin Counter Strike Source when im throwed. sometimes ill do better when im faded then when im sober.

and whats wrong with smokin some dro? i been smokin just about every day since i was in 5th grade. im no stoner. i still get guap and i still get my work done when im workin. and ive never over dosed off the buds niether

Medic_Stat said:

Hell ya I love smokin up. I like playing GTA 4 and Metal Gear Solid 4. Actually I like playing any game high. My best buddy is a Medic in the army too, so good job!

Mitchy_Slick_253 said:
thanks for servin in the military. i love playin Counter Strike Source when im throwed. sometimes ill do better when im faded then when im sober.

and whats wrong with smokin some dro? i been smokin just about every day since i was in 5th grade. im no stoner. i still get guap and i still get my work done when im workin. and ive never over dosed off the buds niether

No problem on servin man, just tryna do what i gotta do to make it.

I suck at CS. I used to play at my brothers but i always got my ass kicked.

sparky87 said:
Hell ya I love smokin up. I like playing GTA 4 and Metal Gear Solid 4. Actually I like playing any game high. My best buddy is a Medic in the army too, so good job!

LOL. I love playing any game high too. Scratch that. I love doing ANYTHING high. Man i miss weed...

Oh, and GTA's the shit. Fire it up bro.

Medic_Stat said:
sparky87 said:

LOL. I love playing any game high too. Scratch that. I love doing ANYTHING high. Man i miss weed...

Oh, and GTA's the s***. Fire it up bro.

I'm going to go fire it up now. Oh ya and play GTA 4 over again.

Well... since this is more of a General Gaming question I'm moving this topic.

Quit making shit topics in my nice and clean PC forum.

I have never used marijuana, but I'll say that I love sports games when I'm drunk or have been drinking. Usually something like Madden, College Hoops, or Fight Night. I suppose the main reason is because they're easy. I mean, I usually play on the highest difficulty, so it's still challenging, just easier to control than say an FPS or RPG. Lots of repetition in sports games, usually.

Also, fighting games like Soul Calibur or Tekken are best enjoyed when in a room full of party-goers, passing around the controller and drinking.

GhostTrip said:
I can't believe nobody has said Katamari Damacy

Katamari games should ONLY be played while high. I'm not quite sure being drunk would cut it...

Hell, even listening to Katamari Fortissimo Damacy improves the overall experience of mind altering drugs. That is one of the best game soundtracks ever created.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod