Quatro de Julio

madster111 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
And you do not date your sister.
Unless she's your half sister and hot enough to melt plastic.

No, that's still gross. The closest she can be is your step sister for you to justify and get away with it. Anything else is illegal

Man fuck that, hit that shit raw dawg and bail..
eminemguiltyconscience.jpg

It's not even a matter of being illegal, it would just be awkward as hell to fuck family.

And it would be just as awkward to fuck your friend's family. I mean, if they lived in the same house and you want to hang out with your best friend you have to snub your girlfriend/the girl you bagged, or vice versa. No thanks.

Longo_2_guns said:
I mean, if they lived in the same house and you want to hang out with your best friend you have to snub your girlfriend/the girl you bagged, or vice versa. No thanks.
Didn't think of that.

But that would suck some major balls.

I have a friend who really did sleep with his step sister. Granted, at the time their parents weren't married yet, but it would still be awkward.

Bretimus I thought your story was weird, if the guy was male, wouldn't he say "hablo" instead of "habla" because it's the masculine form? I know I shouldn't try speaking Spanish since the English language is not my best either.

MattAY...just give her thetank's face after banging her...you know what I'm talking about, No? Ok...
41422_638032797_3410_n.jpg

^That face!

UghRochester said:
Bretimus I thought your story was weird, if the guy was male, wouldn't he say "hablo" instead of "habla" because it's the masculine form? I know I shouldn't try speaking Spanish since the English language is not my best either.

Dude seriously stop trying to speak Spanish, it's not becomming on you.

Yo - I - hablo
Tu - you - hablas
Ello/Ella/Usted - him/her/you(formal) - habla
Nosotros - we - hablamos
Ellos/Ellas/Ustedes - them(masculine)/them(feminine)/you all - hablan.

The conjugation of verbs has nothing to do with the gender of the topic, it has to do with how you conjugate them. Take a Spanish class (and if you already have, retake it and pay attention) before you correct people

De-Ting said:
lokness said:
Doing your step sister is legit wtf are you poofs on about.
He said half sister. Half sister is related by blood.

Madster said half sister is OK, I said it isn't but step sister, although weird, is legally OK but morally still wrong

Thanks Mr. Schimmel, I feel like I have the knowledge of the gods. Also I haven't had a spanish class for 5 years when I was back in middle school.
EDIT: No I can't post that, I shouldn't be a douche.

I think it's all pretty fucking weird. I think we should all just simply try and pull a girl that isn't related by blood or have the same mum in the kitchen as you do.

Yeah man, don't date your friends' sister unless you see it going somewhere and lasting for a long time. It'll destroy the friendship you've got with your friend if you end up breaking up or fucking her and then not calling her again

schimmel said:
Madster said half sister is OK, I said it isn't but step sister, although weird, is legally OK but morally still wrong
I'm cool with it providing there's enough difference in DNA to not cause problems, and half siblings would be just on that verge of being dangerous.

Step sisters are completely different to yourself, the only difference being that your parents got married.
There have been many people who have been dating as completely separate people only to have their parents marry and then they become related.

madster111 said:
There have been many people who have been dating as completely separate people only to have their parents marry and then they become related.
I've seen many a straight-to-TV movie of that exact same thing. the moral of the movie is always "damn, we beat our parents to fucking a ton, too bad we couldn't get married quick enough!"

Consult Barney Stinson's Bro Code from How I Met Your Mother. There's a whole episode on this subject. I say, if he's alright with it and she wants to take a shot at it. Go for it. But he still gets to punch you in the balls everytime you talk about his sister in a romantic way. And as far as farting in front of her...you've stumbled across one of Brett's three keys to finding...THE ONE!

Ugh, schim has it dead on as far as conjugation. The only thing you really use masculine/feminine on is nouns and adjectives. But I would like to point out that you were correct on the spelling of "cuatro". But the point is moot, anyone who expects someone to correctly write another language on a board that is clearly in English is being a drunk douche. You might as well point out that I didn't add a tilde (~) on my n.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod